☠︎︎Kiss me☠︎︎Hisoka

310 words                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You freaking idiot," you sighed in clear frustration over your boyfriend's latest injury.

You were kneeling in front of Hisoka, who seemed to be doing all he could to avoid eye contact with you as you wiped off the blood from his forehead.

"You're usually smarter than this, Hisoka, Why can't you tell me what's going on?" you continued.

"I didn't ask for one of your lectures. All I wanted was some ice. I'm fine!" Hisoka grumbled, attempting to avoid your hands coming towards his injured face.

You sighed again. "Fine, Sorry for worrying..."

There was a long pause then while you carried on cleaning up his wounds. This was becoming too normal of a routine for your liking. The negotiations, the long absences, the life threatening fights. It was all becoming more than you could bare. Hisoka must've sensed something similar in you since his gaze softened a little once he finally decided to look at you.

"Look, I just have a lot on my mind. I didn't mean to snap." He explained in a whisper.

You only gave him a smile that looked less genuine, and more jaded. Like you had given up.

"I'll get you a bag of ice for your eye,"

But before you could turn and walk away, he grabbed you by your wrist.

"Kiss me,"

"W-what?"

"I said kiss me." he softly demanded.

With that smile still on your face, you leaned forward to give his lips a swift peck. Then you retreated to the kitchen without another word. Hisoka sat back on the sofa with a huff. He wouldn't be too surprised if you decided to leave in the middle of the night and never come back. He was sure that this wasn't the life you expected to have. But he also didn't want to give you up just yet.