She came laid beside me and moved my feet onto her lap. She began to work her magic as her eyes stayed glued to the highlights on the tv.

"So how do you feel? Your team has two more games to win and then their off to the playoffs."

"I'm happy for them."

"Are the happy for you? I mean you did leave them for a few games to be home."

"Yeah to be home with my wife and children. They understand, you should've seen the damn group messages." She chuckled

I did the same and whimpered lowly.

"Too deep babe." I said

She softened her actions on my feet

"Sorry."

"You're fine now."

After about five minutes, I laid my hands on chest. She didn't question nothing until i slipped my hands through her shorts.

"Jordyn."

"Morgan." I mocked

She laughed "Stop and watch tv."

"But I want some." I whined

"What's the point? You know you're tired right now But your want to have sex."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "You know I can't stand when you're right."

Before she could say anything a yawn slipped out of my mouth.

She laughed "Yeah I know. Gotta know my soulmate."

I blushed and moved my body on top of her and cuddled my head on her chest.

Our cuddling session didn't last long because soon India came bursting into the room.

"Now what if we was naked or having sex?" Morgan said

"Y'all ain't got nothing i never seen before or I'm afraid to see chilee."

I raised a eyebrow and she smirked

Morgan mugged us both "Y'all better chill out."

India laughed "It's a joke. I don't want your wife, I'm already tongue deep into her best friend."

"Okay too much information." Morgan gagged

"Too much information? I don't be saying anything when you be lusting and talking about how wet-

Before she could finish her sentence Morgan threw a pillow at her face.

"Shut up. Don't act like I said it out the blue when you know you needed advice."

"Mhm whatever. Anyways I wanted to let y'all know that I'm heading out."

"Where your going?" I questioned

"I have to go do a final fit for dress for the wedding. And then I'm meeting up to have dinner with Jade."

"Oh okay." I said