"Really?" But Third Sister Lu on the other side wondered, "But am I writing a letter?" Do you have to say a few more words on the letter?"

Lu Yan: "...It's up to you."

"Little brother, you can get some model letters with me. You and our sister-in-law have been writing a lot of letters for so many years. Let your sister and I refer to it for reference..."

"I warn you, don't say you haven't written it. Who are you? The old Zhao family called our house. Our parents all know. You help others make pen pals and talk about. Now it's your own sister's turn. Don't you help?"

Lu Yan: "..."

The words were blocked by the old sister.

"I haven't written a letter, but I have written a lot of battle plans."

"Then show your battle plan to your sister. I have a good friend on the island. In five days, you asked someone to bring me the materials. Hurry up."

"I have given you plenty of time."

"No, brother, you can't cheat your own sister. When I was a child, I took care of you more of your sister. Every time I became a traitor, I threw it to your fourth brother."

Lu Yan: "...I changed it all by myself."

"If I hadn't opened one eye and closed one eye, could you have done it so easily?"

Lu Yan: "You stole my master's card."

"I won with my ability... If you really calculate, how many things have you cheated your sister since you were a child? Lu Yan?!!"

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows and said, "You can't imitate the letter I wrote."

Although he hasn't written a few letters, Brother Lu is very confident.

"I don't believe it unless you let me see."

The sister and brother hung up the phone.

Qin Rou learned about the situation of their sisters and brothers outside. She covered her forehead and said, "Can you show your bullshit battle plans to outsiders?"

It's a shame.

What are you writing? You are serious about that.

With a hook on the corners of Lu Yan's mouth, he came forward to hold his daughter-in-law's shoulder and said confidently, "Don't worry, Brother Lu, I have my own way."

Qin Rou: "I hope so."

Don't cheat your own sister.

After Lu Xuan, the third sister of Lu hung up the phone, she had fun alone for a while. She was just idle and bored. Otherwise, how could she use Lu Yan, a dog-headed military division?

As her own sister, can she still not know the nature of this product?

This guy can marry his daughter-in-law, which is already very chinsome, and he can give advice to help find a partner?

Like his fourth brother Lu Xiao, he is two traps.

At the age of Lu Xuan, she is not very obsessed with the matter of marriage and dating. Is it necessary for the children to be so old? It doesn't matter whether you have a spouse or not.

Anyway, Lu Xuan is very satisfied with his current life.

Taking her son to Guangcheng did have a little good impression on Lv Qing, the chef of that restaurant, but this goodwill is not enough to say anything. It doesn't matter whether there is another man in her life.