Omake 1

Ever since the day that she encountered the two. When she stopped them and defeated them. She was interested in the boy. Having sealed away their powers and left them to be consumed by her cubes. She watched as they separated.

The twin brother tried to reach for his sister but ultimately failed. That is how she separated the outsiders that didn't belong here.

She originally thought nothing much of the girl. In fact, her eyes mainly focused on the boy when they battled her.

Years had gone by and she watched at a distance the boy. From the moment of his awakening to fishing out his strange companion that will follow him and guide him. She would observe without being known.

She watched the boy, known as Aether, progress. From struggling to fight a mere common enemy like slime to going against those most powerful than him. At the moment, she does not interfere with whatever plans the Fatui or even Aether's sister, the Princess of the Abyss is going through because... she's busy... Busy...

Yes... busy...

"!"

She watched as Aether stretched and let out a yawn as he stood alone in the Grand Narukami Shrine. It was the middle of the night and she saw how the Electro Archon, the Kitsune, the small companion, and Aether had all fallen asleep as the Kitsune let them stay for the night after simply interacting with one another for the entire day.

"!" She gushed and kicked her legs in the air as she observed the Traveler's beautiful and cute face as he yawned. His face was full of innocence. Ever since he became this way, she's been gushing at his cuteness. He's just so cute!

"I wonder what I should have for breakfast in the morning..." Aether mumbled as he woke up late in the middle of the night. He got out of the temporary resting area that Miko let him and Paimon sleep in. He looked around the shrine as the shrine maidens were nowhere to be seen. There was also a sense of peace as the wind blows, sending a gentle breeze to hit him.

Grumbleeee

He looked down and patted his stomach as he slowly blinked. "I'm hungry..." He frowned with sadness as his stomach cried out. What is he gonna eat anyway? There's nothing so far around here.

His eyes looked over at one of the trees and hummed. "!" His gaze snapped towards the Lavender Melons that he saw gracefully unpicked on the tree. "I think I found a snack..." His eyes sparkled as he slowly walked over to the tree. He tried to reach for the fruit but noticed that he couldn't reach it.

He proceeded to try and jump for the Lavender Melons but saw that he couldn't reach them. "Hmm...!" He frowned as he failed to reach for the fruit. His stomach growled louder which caused him to sigh with sadness.

The Unknown God looked on with a red face as she was busy admiring Aether. She saw how cute his sulking gaze was as he failed to reach for the fruit. But she felt a sense of something fiery in her snap. Just like the Electro Archon, just like the Kitsune... or Aether's sister who she saw stalking him earlier before disappearing. She found herself wanting to spoil and take care of Aether so badly as well.

Haha!

Aether managed to climb onto the tree and grabbed two pieces of Lavender Melon off the branches. His gaze had sparkled as he accomplished his mission and acquired food—

SNAP

Uh oh...

That was all he thought as the tree branch he climbed on snapped and he began falling all the way down from the Grand Narukami Shrine. He held the two Lavender Melons tightly as he closed his eyes tightly. He's embracing himself to falling back down on the ground, most likely dead.

Suddenly, a gush of wind was heard and the feeling of a pair of arms holding him happened. He has no idea what's happening but all that he knows is that he was saved. He felt himself being held close to the person that saved him.

The hands that he felt holding him were feminine. They were soft as well. Not to mention that he felt his shoulder touching something soft. Not just soft, two soft orbs.

"My hero..." Aether opened his eyes and looked at his hero. He stopped talking when he noticed who it was that was holding him, and that they were back on top of the shrine.

"..." The Unknown God froze with a petrified smile as she saw Aether stare at her. She's exposed herself to him and that must cause a whole bunch of wariness.

"..." Aether blinked as he looked at the hero that held him bridal style. Wait... this is... "You're...—"

Cough Cough

"We meet again..." The Unknown God said with a calm yet shaky voice. She's trying to keep her composure but the fact that she's carrying Aether and feeling him causes her to feel nervous and anxious.

"So we do..." Aether nodded at her. "Why... did you save me? What are you doing here?"

"Those are none of your concerns." The Unknown God let out an arrogant Hmph as she looked away from Aether. "My, my. It's been 500 years. And yet you're weaker than when we first encountered each other."

"I can't deny that." Aether simply nodded at the words. "Thank you for saving me."

"... Y-You're thanking your enemy?" The Unknown God found herself stuttering as Aether thanked her. Her heart raced in the process of his words.

H-He thanked me! H-he...

"Even if we are enemies. After what you did by separating me and my sister, alongside having us get trapped in this world. Sealing my powers too might I include. You still saved me." Aether said bluntly.

"H-Hmph! I was simply passing by and then I saw you fall down. I s-saved you f-for my own amusement!" The Unknown God said with embarrassment. Her face heated up as she saw Aether's confused face. "I-I can't take it it anymore!" She's reached her limits.

"?" Aether found himself confused as the Unknown God proceeded to clamp onto him. He found himself squeezed as she hugged him. She clung to him and rubbed her face with his own causing him to blink with confusion.

"Y-You're so adorable!"

Huh?

Aether blinked at the words as he continued to get smothered by affection. He was left confused still as the Unknown God continued her assault on him.

This went on for a while as he began growing used to it. Not once did the deity that defeated him and Lumine slow down. She continued to gush at him and hug him.

"Um... Care for some Lavender Melon?" Aether spoke out after a while but his words were ignored as he continued to get smothered by affection.

...

...

Am I dreaming?

Is this a dream?

This isn't real right?

Huh?

...

...

...

Her affection isn't actually so bad... It's... warm...

...

I'm sleepy...

-~-

I managed to get Nahida hooray! She's so cute and fun to play with! The archon quest had me love her even more.

Also, the new lore drop that was given to us was fantastic. I need more story content as there's so much to learn about. And we finally got more info on Lumine (or Aether), etc. I must say, there are a lot of interesting theories to come up with. And more secrets to unravel.

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this little Omake. That's all for now, bye.

Word Count: 1,274