"Dad's good son."

Qin Rou and Jiang Ping are together.

"When you come back, accompany Zhouzhou and dumplings more."

"Okay, I'll show them."

Qin Rou, Jiang Ping and Comrade Lu were in full bloom, and finally had a holiday.

Together, they decided not to talk to the father and son.

Regarding these two little guys, Lao Lu and his wife also have a lot to say. These two little ones are really tricky and cute. The two brothers get together and double their destructive ability. They can quarrel about all kinds of things, which makes you out of your mind. In addition, there are two talking nonsense, and they have to quarrel about what's wrong with your brother. Well, what's wrong with my brother? I'm still quacking.

Big cousin Xia Mingxi is afraid of their magic duet.

He can't talk twice.

These are two Mole brothers. One is coming here, one is coming from there, like a gopher. Just pressed down for you, and the other one comes up again, which hurts with anger.

It's also very troublesome to be entangled in these two little moles.

Obviously, the plastic brotherhood of the three of them was not that good, but when his brother Xia Mingxi made an appointment to go out to play, the two Mole brothers suddenly disloved that their grandmother didn't love their mother anymore. Now I love my eldest cousin the most. I will stage an "eighteen-off" for you. I dragging you not to go out. You must take us with you when I go out. No But wow...

"I don't want anyone else. I just want Brother Xixi to play with me!!"

"As long as you are brother!!"

Xia Mingxi: "..."

I don't want to play with you now.

Xiaoming just wants to play with children of the same age.

Chen Jingyi is also afraid of these two little cousins. They have never been alone, but in groups. Although the two brothers have constant internal conflicts, they always have the same ideas in the face of outsiders, that is, to be consistent with the outside world.

"Jingyi pot, draw cakes and watch with me..."

"Hey hey, it's torn."

"Brother Xixi hates me the most. I just want to play with Brother Jingyi."

...

Chen Jingyi: "..." No, I don't want to play with you.

Obviously, there are still two dwarfs, and now they are particularly eager to participate in the game of their big friends. Well, let the two dwarfs join in. However, Xia Mingxi and Chen Jingyi, who is seven or eight years old, has begun to be reasonable. He likes to play some rules-based games. It's fun to have rules, but these two goods They are particularly unreasonable!!!

It's okay if one person is unreasonable. The two of them are unreasonable together!!!

Ah, get out of our game!!

I don't want to be entangled by these two sticky sugar.

"Dad and Dad, horse riding..."

This is a game that two little guys have been looking forward to for a long time. That's how they play with Dad at home in the big yard.

Unfortunately, they only have one father and have to take turns to ride.

Lu Yan: "..." Help, help.

"Brother Lu, you're back. You're responsible for coaxing the child to sleep."