"Is Lu Yan good to you?"

"Has he bullied you? He was the most naughty when he was a child..."

"How are you doing here?"

...

"Very good, Lu Yan, he is fine..."

After chatting a few words with her mother-in-law Jiang Ping, Qin Rou finally relaxed and was not as nervous as before.

After chatting, she also found that:

Maybe my mother-in-law and I are probably the best couple height?

Compared with Lu Yan, the height difference between her and her mother-in-law Jiang Ping is more convenient to kiss.

Qin Rou found that her father-in-law Lu Zongyi looked very serious and dull. She didn't talk much. She just didn't talk when she cared about her two words. Her parents-in-law were relatively easy to get along with. Uncle Wang next to her and Uncle He talked about their local dialects. Qin Rou didn't understand much.

But visual observation is quite easy to get along with.

With so many guests coming home, they naturally have to prepare a big table of big meals at night. Qin Rou, Lu Yan and their mother-in-law Jiang Ping are busy in the kitchen together. Jiang Ping said, "Your father said he wanted to eat the steamed buns you made."

Lu Yan answered lazily.

Qin Rou: "..." Does her husband like to eat the big steamed buns?

"Xiao Qin, if you are pregnant with the child, don't be busy in the kitchen."

"No, no, no, I'll cook some dishes for my parents."

Jiang Ping was very happy to hear this, "Okay, okay, try your child's craftsmanship."

"Mom, leave the kitchen to me and my daughter-in-law."

Qin Rou: "..."

"Okay, I'm out. You can be busy first. Don't get tired of Xiao Qin." Jiang Ping walked out and looked back before she went out. She caught a glimpse of her youngest son kissing on the woman's face.

Tut, I really think her old mother is in the way.

Lao Lu outside saw her and asked, "Why did you get out?"

"Let them talk to the little couple in private."

Lao Wang next door simply wanted to blind his eyes, "Your father and son, my God, you are really worthy of being father and son. This little Lu is definitely your own son and your own son."

"It's the same as when you were young."

"Take it, it's so good!"

It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. Since he came back from beating his daughter-in-law Xiao Qin, he seems to change his face. His voice has been softer. Daughter-in-law, if it hadn't been for them, they hadn't grown up watching this little thorn since he was a child. Listen to how he beat his old man, otherwise he would really be regarded him as him. Good-tempered people are young.

"You old Lu, you can pretend to the fuck." Pretend to be deep in front of your daughter-in-law. Have you forgotten your previous ouch appearance?

Lu Zongyi said calmly, "Be an elder in front of the younger generation."

"Look at you. If the elders don't take the lead, you will meet a quarrel as soon as you go."

"Looking at how good my son is and how much he loves his daughter-in-law, everyone in their family courtyard says that he loves his daughter-in-law."

Raising Cubs On The Island In The '70sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें