"What?" Lu Yan threw the screw shell on the table, and his handsome eyebrows frowned, "What are you talking about?"

"What the hell? Just talk about your coincidence. Most of the coincidences are artificial." Wang Yuanzheng is not stupid. They will observe their words and expressions when they do political work. As soon as they see Lu Yan's reaction, they will know that there must be a misunderstanding behind it.

"Grass, is this coincidence? Isn't Wei fucking sick this week?"

"Who did I like? I'm the first time in 25 years. I'm moved!"

"Bang--" Qin Rou fell to the ground with sauce under her hand, and she quickly bent down to pick up the fragments.

"Don't move. Cut your hands carefully. I'll sweep it." Lu Yan came over and cleaned up the debris on the ground.

"You were shocked by what you said so loudly just now." Qin Rou's villain complained first and quickly found a reason to suppress the panic in his heart.

Lu Yan said that he was moved for the first time in 25 years.

It goes without saying who is tempted.

In front of outsiders, he said so grandly.

"It's scary. Then I'll keep it down."

"Uh-huh." Qin Rou nodded. Her ears were so hot that they were about to spread to her cheeks, and an inexplicable joy filled her heart.

"What were you talking about just now, Qin Rou?"

Lu Yan was very frank. My daughter-in-law answered whatever she asked. There was nothing to hide in the first place.

"It happened many years ago."

"Then why don't you go to other people's wedding?"

"Hid it." There is indeed one thing in it. Lu Yan doesn't like this Qin Rou, but Qin Rou likes him. "When she was in the military academy, she wrote me a lot of letters, but I haven't opened one, and I returned them all of them back to her."

Even on the eve of her wedding, she tried her best to call him and said that she would refuse to marry Zhao Jianghong as long as he wanted.

Lu Yan only felt inexplicable. They were a big dean, but he had no contact with Qin Rou, and it would be even more ridiculous if he said Xiao Qingmei.

His relationship with Zhao Jianghong is better.

Lu Yan went to Bincheng to study at the military academy, and Zhao Jianghong later stayed at a naval school on Jiaodao. The two had no contact, so the relationship faded.

They all study in military academy, closed management, and even family members are rare, let alone others.

Zhao Jianghong was going to marry Qin Rou. Qin Rou called him that, but Lu Yan didn't understand it for both of them.

As soon as I graduated, I floated on the sea. Who cares that you are so twisted and turns.

Qin Rou: "..."

So that's it.

If I had known that she should have asked directly.

Lu Yan was surprised: "You said that Wei's mind was flooded this week, right? Fortunately, he can figure it out."

"Who am I, Lu Yan? If I like any woman, I will definitely marry her quickly."

"Daughter-in-law, don't you think so?"

Qin Rou: "..."

It's your asshole.

You are in the water in your brain, aren't you?!