"What do you watch me do?"

"Steamed."

The moment he stepped into the gate of the Lu family, Wang Yuanzheng was stunned. He was like stepping on a mine. There was a roar around him, and everything changed.

The wife Lu Yan married is really beautiful and refreshing. She is definitely the dream lover in the minds of most men. No wonder Lu Yan will marry her once he sees someone.

The voice of speech is even more crisp and pleasant, gentle and beautiful.

Not to mention her treats people, her temperament, and her gentleness and sweetness when she talks to the children.

A man's ideal wife is nothing more than that.

Wang Yuanzheng: "..."

But what's wrong?!!!

Didn't Lu Yan say that he married a little pepper?

I'm afraid this little chili is not too spicy, is it? Did Lu Yan change the chili halfway without spicy food?

What makes Wang Yuanzheng feel strange is Comrade Lu Yan and Lu. There is something wrong with this Comrade Lu. He just said nothing on the shore. As soon as he entered the door, our Chief of Staff of Staff of China was in the same as a dog.

Speak softly and politely, and be a good young man.

Wang Yuanzheng secretly tut: It's not just from the honor guard, but you Lao Lu came out of the theater team, right?

It was staged in front of him.

Doesn't this couple know that he is coming to visit and discuss singing reeds and acting in front of him?

- I'll see how you play it.

Wang Yuanzheng snorted in his heart and played a loving couple in front of him, which made you, Lao Lu think of it.

Lu Yan opened a bottle of liquor, poured a glass of Wang Yuanzheng and himself, and drank and eat vegetables.

Qin Rou brought the steamed green crab on the table. At this time, the two children were full and went to the room to draw. It is said that there was kindergarten homework.

Wang Yuanzheng asked Lu Yan, "I met Zhou Wei before. I told him that you married a younger brother-in-law. He was surprised at that time. Coincidentally, you married a Qin Rou, and he was poor. He thought it was another Qin Rou, Xi Zao Qin, who was the same president as you."

Qin Rou was going back to the kitchen to get the sauce, but she was stunned when she heard this. Originally, she planned to ask Lu Yan about Qin Rou tonight, but Lu Yan, a comrade-in-arms, asked her first.

She turned her head and looked at Lu Yan to see how he reacted, but found that Lu Yan was eating the snail with relish and did not raise her eyebrows.

What does he mean?

Even Wang Yuanzheng couldn't understand Lu Yan's reaction at this time. He didn't seem to take what he said seriously at all.

"Lu Yan, why don't you talk?"

"What did you say? Well, it seems that I haven't seen Zhou Wei for several years.

Is the focus now on Zhou Wei?

Wang Yuanzheng looked at Lu Yan with a look that the mud couldn't support the wall: "I told him about your marriage. He actually guessed that you married Qin Rou to fight against your former brother Zhao Jianghong."

"Have you ever liked another Qin Rou before, that is, the little Qingmei, who is big with your president. After she married Zhao Jianghong, you didn't go to Zhao Jianghong's wedding wine, and broke with him for a woman."