He has just been "newly married" and has just gone to the woman's relatives's house. At present, he looks very down-to-earth. Sister Qin Rou regards him as a good young man. How can she talk about the ridiculous things he did at school at such a critical moment?

Fortunately, at this time, Qin Mian thoughtfully said that he asked the man to talk about things, and pulled his sister Qin Rou to whisper to buy vegetables and meat, otherwise he would really not want to talk to Zhao Ming.

- A hero doesn't mention his courage.

Speaking of which, there was nothing to do in those years. Lu Yan was clever, naughty and stubborn. Under Dad's pressure, he was thrown into the military academy for training.

As for him, the eldest president, has been fooling around in military oil since he was a child. When he entered the military academy, it is like a fish and water. Lu Yan is good-looking, popular, bold and loyal. The fourteen- or fifteen-year-old teenager, relying on his large skeleton and height, he bluffed a group of students a few years older than him to call him "Brother Lu".

When Lu Yan was in his teens, he was really a boy with a bitch and a poisonous mouth. He didn't know the earth.

When he first entered the school, the instructor trained fiercely in order to defy them. Lu Yan, Brother Lu, was targeted. He just wanted to tame him. Lu Yan's temper came up and simply jumped up, jumped up and down as a thorn, and took people to fight wisdom and courage.

On the contrary, he forced his potential out. Lu Yan's comprehensive strength was excellent, and his physical ability was beyond ordinary people. No matter how he was trained, he could survive. The instructor admired him, but Lu Yan held his temper and one day he quarreled with the old man who was watching the play in the cool under the tree.

The old man said cold words one by one to teach him to do things. Lu Yan's brother-in-law bloomed with him. Later, he also cherished each other with the bar. Lu Yan said to the uncle, "Brother, I don't think you are old. Let's worship."

As a result, the old man was the headmaster.

So he became a legendary freshman who almost paid a goodbye to the headmaster.

...

Lu Yan closed his eyes and thought that even if he just recalled the beginning, it felt very bad just at the beginning.

He is now twenty-five years old, not fifteen years old. After graduation, he has been much calmer. When he recalls the past, he only feels that he can't look back on the past.

Especially in front of your own women, don't mention the past.

"...school, alumni?" He Chunfang was stunned. Instructor Zhao and this man are alumni. Is he still the brother-in-law of the Chen family?

Brother-in-law of the Chen family? Qin Rou's marriage partner?!! Qin Mian's brother-in-law?

Of course, she knows that in Director Zhao's school, Qin Mian's brother-in-law and he were an alumni. Isn't it really a young naval officer?

"Lu Yan, speaking of which is our fieldmaster or your fellow villager, do you want to know each other?"

"I really didn't expect to see you here. You will marry the sister-in-law of the Chen family. The sister of the Chen family used to work as a literary and artistic soldier in the art troupe. Did she happen to meet her?" Zhao Ming was surprised to see Lu Yan. He used to think that Lu Yan would marry the daughter of the chief's family, but he didn't expect that he married Qin Rou.

"Introduced by the organization."

...

He Chunfang couldn't stay at the Chen family anymore. Qin Rou and her leader didn't know what was going on. She really introduced her to a young and promising naval officer. When He Chunfang came home, her eyes were almost red and bleeding.