20)

I knew this was a bad idea for kellin to sing this song, especially when he got to the second verse. It took everything for me to run out and make then change the song, but I knew I couldn't. It was part of the set. By that point, kellin had started the first verse, and I looked up at Awsten, who had remembered exactly what I had. Bryan and Cammie looked at ur with very confused looks, but brown finally understood, leaving Cammie on her own. She didn't know about it.
I looked out at the stage as the chorus began. He would start crying, I knew it. I wish he wouldn't but I knew he would. It broke my heart to see him like that. Then, it came. The second verse.
"I wrote this song for my d-daughter..
S-still a baby she means the world to m-me, yeah.."
He stared out at the crowd, and from here I could see the tears in his eyes. He had stopped singing, because no words would come out anymore. He stood there, choking on his words as tears silently streamed down his face. Suddenly, he ran off of the stage, coming back to where we were, which I expected would happen. However, what I did not expect was that he would ran straight to Cammie, and he did just that.
He ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her neck as he started choking on  the sobs he tried so hard to hold back. She rubbed his back comfortingly as he finally let it all go. They stood there for the longest time before kellin looked up at her, before turning to look at me. I felt tears stream down my cheeks from seeing his face. He looked heartbroken, with puffy bloodshot eyes, flushed skin, and tear-stained cheeks. He came over to me, hugging me as if to say he was okay now, and I couldn't help but I hug back. He buried his face in my hair, whispering on my ear.
"Can I talk to you?"
I nodded as he pulled away, and I told Awsten I would be back in a moment. He nodded, watching me as I left with kellin. When we got out of earshot, kellin sat down in the grass, face in his hands. I sat next to him, placing my arms around his shoulders, trying to cam him down.
"Kellin, it's okay. I promise. Nothings going to happen."

He looked up at me, and again, my heart broke. "I know.. just-T-That song.. Copeland.." i nodded, keeping my arms around him as I laid my head on his shoulder. He continued on about Katelynne and Copeland, and I let him get out everything that had been bottled up since he found out about Katelynne and the divorce. His next words shocked me, however.
"I think I like someone else, though..."

I shot up like a bullet, slowly looking at him with my mouth gaping. "Wait... what did you just say?"
"I think I like someone else."
Thought started swirling around in my head, trying to decipher who he might be talking about, and I had a pretty good idea of who it was. "It's Bryan's sister, isn't it"
His face fell into his hands again. "I'm sorry.. I just- When I first saw Cambryn, it was something about her that made me unable to stop looking at her.. And then when we started talking, she was so nice and quirky, in s good way of course.. And just- I don't know, Rina.. it's something about her..."
I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Kellin, why would I be mad first of all?" He shrugged his shoulders. "And second, I understand. Hell, that's what it was like for me when you introduced me to Awsten."
"But that was different. You had heard of him before, and you were a fan. This is just a normal girl, technically."
"I can tell by the look her eyes, she was a fan when she met you, too. She's the sister of a celebrity, just like me- god, I gotta talk to her more. She's like my twin,  I swear."

Kellin mocked shock, cheering both of us up. "I thought I was the twin!" He began to fake cry. I thought you loved me!" We both fell onto our backs laughing so hard. By the time 10 minutes had passed of just laughter and jokes, we decided to get up and head back to backstage. When kellin saw Cambryn, he immediately lit up, walking over to her. I could tell he liked her now, even though I hadn't really paid attention before.
And I could tell she was good for him already.