(F) RM - Too Big

"I don't wanna sleep with you", I blurted out as we sat cuddled on the sofa.

My brain had been in overdrive since RM asked me to marry him and I said yes because I absolutely adore that man and I couldn't possibly envision my self with anybody but him. The only doubts I was currently having was about the overwhelming thought that we have never had sex because we both agreed we wanted to wait for marriage.

Well now marriage was at my front door and I wasn't so sure I was ready for it. Sure he's seen me naked a plenty of time, soft showers or relaxing baths, changing for work in the morning and so on but... sex oh my gosh.

"What?", He laughed surprised at my sudden outburst. He reached over to turn the tv down and shift me in his arm so he could see me clearly.

"I'm afraid", I mumbled embarrassed, hiding my face in my hands.

"oh baby, come here", he gently removed my hands from my face and pulled me sideways onto his lap.

"You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you and If at any point you're uncomfortable we can stop", he voice was strong as he stared into my eyes with his word of honor.

"I know.. but I don't think you'll be able to help it..", I mumbled again, looking down at my lap.

He picked my chin up with his finger, " be able to help what?", his eyes were concerned as he searched mine for further clues. I was just so shy about this subject that it was like torture to explain.

"you're too big.", I tried explaining. His eyebrows furrowed before shooting upward in realization.

He couldn't hide his sly little smile at my unintended compliment.

"oh baby, ha, you can take it, I know you can", his eyes darkened at the thought and tingles shot down my spine from the new heat radiating off of him.

"No, you're too big!, I've seen it, you're gonna break me!", I exclaimed, making sure to keep him on point.

His face turned red as he exploded into laughter, his body shaking and causing mine to shake as well. I slapped his chest playfully, "It's not funny..", I pouted, hiding my face in his broad chest.

"aww baby", he cooed, wrapping his muscled arms around my small frame and holding me close to his heart.

He placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head as I comforted myself with his cologne scented t-shirt.