Corination day! Part 1

Hi so this is the second to last chapter!

I woke up and got ready for the day with a huge smile on my face. I went to the balcony with my fake wings, tails, and ears on with my mask. I felt a cold wind on my neck and I smiled. "Hey jack." I said as I smelled the air. "How you know i was here?" Jack asked.

"You are the gardian of cold." I told him. I turned to him smiling. "I need a walk before 5pm and getting everything finished up." I told him. "K you be amazing! I suspect you go to the cove?" He asked.

"Yes. I will meet you there." I told him as he raced of with the wind to the cove. I giggled. I snuck downstairs as the staff was busy with preparations for the day. I went to the cove to see Jack talking to animals. I smiled.

"Looks like all my citizens are friends of animals!" I said witch spooked jack. I giggled. As he was about to say something I heard another sound from behind me. I growled and took my gloves, socks, and shoes off. Ice immediately came out as i faced a voice jack told me about.

"Wow a female jack. What a lovely little surprise." The shadowy figure said. I growled even more as a black horse came charging at me. I sent fire at it as it disappeared. The shadowy figure was obviously shocked. I smirked at that starting to know who this shadowy figure was.

"Incase you didn't know i am Princess Nightlight soon to be Queen of Idaho and dragons! And i will defend my people!" I said. I sent ice all around pitch black as jack try to get above him. Suddenly as fast as he came, he left. I knew he was going to attack idaho! I growled and told the animals to stay in there caves.

"I need to get back to the castle to tell them about Pitch!" I told jack. I started climbing out of the cove when i was yanked back down! I landed on my bum and turned to see both gangs, mlb and httyd. I smiled. "What are you doing here and why you yank me on my tail?" I said starting to get up.

"You think we miss you becoming queen?" Hiccup H said. "We were coming to look for you cause a staff member told us u needed us for something." Adrien said. I began explaining about pitch. "I will go get the guardians." Jack said. He then went with the wind.

"We need to get back to the palace!" I said as I started getting out of the cove again. We got to the palace and told the staff and my family. We were all in the grand cansal room and i was telling them where everyone will search. "K dragon riders will search near here!" I said pointing on the map finished saying where everyone will search. "Everyone got the plan!" I said in a voice I didn't recognize but brushed it off.

After the two gangs exited I sighed and looked out the window with my cousins. *start music* "*Me* There's no time to rest before we receive the crown, Tick‐tock goes the clock this is our final countdown, *castle staff for clothes* Make sure your gown fits, now we have to keep up the pace, *Gards* Strike a regal pose to show off your poise and your grace, *Camicazi* We've come so far we've come such a long way, Think about all we have seen, But there are still quite a few things left to do, Before we are fit to be queen, *Gards* You must greet the royals from every kingdom in the land, *Chloe* But fear not, for I am here to ensure all goes as planned, *zoe* Then when you are crowned, which new chancellor will you choose? *chloe* I'm still available! *hunter* When you dance your first dance, which first dancer will you use? *me* I've come so far, I've come such a long way, Been a mother since I was thirteen, But now I'm wondering if I've done enough, Am I really fit To be queen? *mom* Mi nieta, you're finally ready to rule, You've overcome all your growing pains, *me, camicazi, and Mari* I hope I can rule as well as my parents, Now that it's my time to take up the reigns, Greetings, my friends, you've come such a long way, Can't tell you how much you mean, But let me just say after all that we've been through, I hope We're fit to be queen, *Elana* You've come so far, *Elsa* Though not as far as us, *Queen Anna* Elsa! *Queen titana* Can't wait to try your fine cuisine, *Princess sofia, princess amber, and prince james* But let us just say after all that we have seen, *Royals* We know you're fit To be queen, *dragons* And to you we all give a tip of our wing, 'Cause you got the grit to be, all the wit to be, *All* Fully equipped to be, Finally fit to be queen, Yes, you are fit to be queen." We all singed as we got ready to go get pitch black.

"Thanks everyone but first we have pitch black to hunt!" I said to the royals. I began explaining about pitch. "And she kissed Jack Frost!" I heard Adrien yell from behind me. I quickly turned on my heal and punched him hard in the 'where the sun don't shine' area. "Anyway, does everyone know where we will search now?" I asked since everyone came back from the search.

Everyone nodded. "Good! *dragon call* everyone will ride on a dragon! It is like riding a jaquin." I told them as i got on a nightlight named dart *yes her kwami's name but just go with it*. Everyone got on there dragon and we headed to where we heard he heading. "Are we there yet?" I heard tuffnut, ruffnut, prince james, and ruffruner ask a hour later. "For the tenth time No! And if I hear it one more time, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, James will get a punch and ruffruner will get grounded and no desert for half a year!" I told them.

"Why does ruffruner get a different punishment then us?" Asked tuffnut. "He is my son, now hush!" I said. "Are we-" Tuffnut was about to ask. "If you are about to ask if we're there we are now." I said cutting him off, "everyone remember the plan?" I continued looking at everyone. They all nodded.

We all nose dived to the island. Once we landed I thought i heard something familiar. I slowly growled. "Wait is that ice?" Jack said. We all looked i got off dart and looked at it.

"Hmm this is... bewilder beast ice!" I said looking at everyone. "We must be near one. Or this could be a island from the dragon riders timeline." I said pointing to the dragon riders. Suddenly all the dragons, mari, camicazi, hiccup H, my kids, and my ears perked up as we heard a laughter. Dragons and us half dragons began growling. I quickly took my gloves, socks, and shoes off.

"Everyone put the plan in action!" I exclaimed as i seen pitch black. We all surrounded him. He then disappeared. We looked all around the island. I growled as I thought i heard something.

"Astrid P look out!" I heard. I turned just in time for jack to push me out of the way of a black horse. "If that nightmare horse thinks i am scared of something here then that is of pitch taking over my kingdom witch I won't let happen on my watch!" I exclaimed while growling and helping jack up. I felt scales on me. I shot a fireball at the nightmare horse.

As i finished turning to my dragon self i seen pitch and lifted to the air. He was on a nightmare horse coming straight at me. I growled and shot at it. The horse disappeared as pitch fell. I hovered in place as everyone attacked him in the light on the ground.

I dived growling knowing we need to finish this NOW! I spinned down to the ground where pitch was. I prepared a big blast. I shot it straight to him while everyone was in a big enough circle away from him. I landed growling.

"Can guardians pass away?" Camicazi asked santa. "Um well he ain't a gardian but yes all of us that manny chose do." Santa said. When the dust cleared pitch was gone. "FOR THORS SAKE!" I screamed. Then both hiccups put there hand on mine.

"Sorry just we need to find him! For idahos sake." I said. "Prepare to say goodbye." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see camicazi and mari push the gardians and royals out of the way while the dragons pushed the mlb gang out of the way. The dragon riders were near me. Before we could react pitch shoot something at us!

Then everything went pitch black *okay yes a pun but also no*! When we woke i seen that me and the dragon riders were on a beach I didn't recognize. My body ached badly. I looked around me seeing i was still in my dragon form and hiccup as well. I looked to see a boat and a forest.

I lifted myself up and went over to the boat turning it over to see a boy. I tried waking him up. No response. I tried listening to a heart beat. Luckily there was one.

I sighed. I looked at the forest seeing dragons I didn't quite recognize. I slowly growled at them and they ran away. I went to my friends trying to wake them up. They soon did after stirring for a minute or so.

"Where are we?" Hiccup asked. "I don't know. Give me one second." I said starting to flap my wings and flew high above the island. I gasped when i seen what it looked like. I landed back on the island. "Guys, this is a question mark shaped island!" I told them eyes widened.

Hi i will end this here. I hope you liked it, the next chapter will be extra long. Please vote, comment, and check my other books out! I really hoped you liked this chapter as the next will be the last! Bye!