Nightlight and Viking

Hi so let me introduce myself my name is Astrid Pack, and i am now the superhero nightlight. And i am about to meet my partner.

I am flying through the sky following the damage. When i found the end i found the supervillain but no superhero in sight other than me of course. The supervillain was a red death, and i was trying to remember what was the way to defeat a red death. I was looking for something out of the ordinary on the dragon and noticed his wings was holding something. 

"Hey big guy what are you doing here?" I heard someone call. I turned my head to the sound and seen a superhero as a viking, with a sword, a helmet, and everthing else a viking has. I seen the red death swinging it's tail to the viking. "LOOK OUT!" I yelled and flew to the viking and got them out of the way. 

"Hi I'm nightlight and you must be my partner, but I suggest you don't go saying something to a supervillain without a plan, now you can tell me your name after we take the supervillain down." I said thinking of a plan. "There is something in it's wings can you do anything that your kwami told you about?" I asked.

I don't know what to do so i'll skip to the end.

"Wing it" i said as i did a pound it with my partner. "Well i better go bye." Viking said, yes she told me who she was. I noticed the akuma flying so i sent a plasma blast towards it. I went home, flying. 

School was out because the attack. I was in my room grab my homework and lunchbox. Eating my lunch while i did my homework. It was mostly easy, ratios i have done in sixth grade, gods and goddesses learned in sixth, percy jackson and the lightning theaf read in sixth, the school isn't even purshing me.

Once i was done i texted my best friend camiza's mom and asked if camiza can have a video chat and her reply was yes. So i started it, and waited and grab my book. I heard the sound to say camiza was on. "Hi camiza, now who said there be superheros in our near future? Was it you or was it..." i said and started dancing in a i told you way. 

"Okay, okay." Says camiza. After that me and camiza talk about annie a play we are doing. When it was time for dinner we both got off. After i ate i had a shower and cheack the time and sleep.

Hi welcome to my second chapter sorry it is super short. I know you might think there is just a few dragons and if you are a dragon lover than i am thinking about a little something soon same for miraculous ladybug and cat noir. Have a nice morning, day, night, afternoon, or evening.