Poncer

Basically the colors are swapped and the eyes are green. Anyway on we go!

I woke up to a few birds chirping outside. I got up and stretched. I rubbed my eyes when i relised i was in my dragon form. I tried to remember last night. I slowly and carefully put my tongue in my cup to get a drink and soon i turned back into my human self.

I got ready for the day. When it was 5:10 I grabbed some earplugs and my phone. I snuck downstairs to the garden. I started walking into the forest and looking around. I slowly went into a jog.

I soon seen a opening in a wall. I smiled. I went into the opening and closed my eyes and smelled the air. I looked around at the animal families that i helped. I climbed down the rocks into the cove.

This was the same cove hiccup had trained toothless. I helped my animal friends when i felt a cold breeze behind me. I smiled and shook my head. "Hey Jack!" I said turning to see the cold guardian. "How has the princess been?" Jack Frost said.

"I told you not to call me that. Besides remember our promise?" I asked. "Yes, your majesty, I promise no snow or ice during this time of year while you try to find out what your family wants for easter and Christmas and that they believe in us guardians." Jack said while i nodded my head giving the bears fish. "Why you call me those names while i have my mask and fake wings, tail, and ears on while no one but animals are around?" I asked as i turned around to see he was right up close. I felt my cheeks heat up at this. I backed up giving him space while accidentally tripping over brownie.

I continued blushing. Jack laughed until i took my glove off and shot a plasma blast near his head. I was now the one laughing. When I opened my eyes i seen he offered his hand to me. I smiled while he helped me up.

"Thanks Jack." I said slowly blushing. I went over to the stream and sat down. I put my hand in the water without the glove. I felt a cold wind near my side. I slowly felt the blush come back.

"So how the decorations for your coronation coming?" Jack asked. "Good, can't believe i will rule like hiccup soon!" I said looking at the water surface seeing hiccup looking back at me. "I bet you and your cousins will be great!" Jack said. "Thanks." I told him smiling. We continued talking til the breakfast bell rang for five minutes til its ready.

"Oh, i have to go see ya jack!" I said putting my glove back on and running/climbing out of the cove. I ran back to the castle and got to the dining room just in time before anyone else. "Few seconds to spare." I said while taking my seat as everyone came in. We all had breakfast and talked. After me, camicazi, and mari went to our sections and helped get ready for tomorrow.

After lunch i got heather/oldest, hiccup/youngest, and poncer/middle and led them into the woods as we sang the wall between us. *start music* "She's standing right behind me, She smiles at me, looks away, I think I understand her funny game," my sons sing. "When I see him, I'm no longer me, I turn red and speak softly, Short of breath I have the beating heart, Walk away, It's the only thing to do, My heart is upside down," me and heather sing. "I feel like a power, Pulling me beyond The, wall that separates us!" Me and my children sing. "But why, don't I dare say anything to him, I want him only for me, His light, his smile, Crossing for one evening," me and heather sing.

"This wall that separates us! But still, When I think of her, I feel unfaithful, I want to flee into the night, To see my ladybug, My heart is in a duel!" My sons sing. "You and me, If we could see each, other Beyond the mirror, Drop the masks for one evening, Let's break through, This wall that separates us, I don't understand what I want, I can't not fall in love, Where does this mysterious feeling come from? One day you will discover, The happiness of being together, you and me, When we hug each other, But why if my heart is elsewhere, I feel a warmth in my soul, A shiver that brings me happiness, Yet I feel it, This whirlwind of feeling, That takes us to the firmament, In the sun and in the wind, Like a unique chance, A magical spinning, It's strong when I see it, I want to shout from the rooftops, Our love reaching out to us, But I know I mustn't, This is not the time, We must be patient, Be patient," we sang as our wings, tail, and ears formed as we passed our animal friends. "I know that one day we will fly away, Because my love one day you will see, that with me you will become you! I don't understand what I want, I can't fall in love, Where does this mysterious feeling come from, We will be reunited in the night, As in the day when all that shines, Will be our love to infinity, Despite this great wall that separates, us love runs right through, We are together, a rare force! For you I will wait a lifetime, Because yes I love you madly, I will love you to infinity." We sang as we got to the cove entrance. I helped my kids down into the cove. I smiled as i seen jack still here.