Chapter 3: A Talking Tortoise?? Meet Master Roshi!

[Morning]
Y/n is seen sleeping next to Bulma on her bed with the girl snuggling onto him. Their peaceful sleep was then sadly broken from Goku screaming loudly, causing then to startle awake..

Y/n: What the?!

He turned to his stepbrother goku looking afraid of something.

Bulma: Goku, what's wrong?!

Goku: I-it's your balls, Bulma. Their gone!

Y/n: The Dragon Balls??

Bulma: *in shock* What?! You're kidding me! HOW?!

She rushes out of bed a day towards the table that has her bag. She reaches in to see the three Dragon Balls here safe and sound.

Bulma: Phew...thank goodness. They're all here, Goku.

Y/n: You must've had a bad dream, Goku.

Goku is still staring at Bulma with a perplexed look.

[Outside the house]
A creature blinded by shadows can be seen crawling in the frass towards the house. It was breathing heavily as it keep going towards the Hut.

[Back to the main three]
Y/n got himself dressed in his Gì and told them that he'll be outside using his heat Vision as Bulma was sitting in front of a mirror brushing her hair.

Goku: Come on...how long is this gonna take?

Bulma: Hey, no one asked for your commentary. Besides, you didn't have to wake us up in this insane hour.

Goku: Wow..You're moving so slow, I wouldn't be surprised if you turned into a turtle.

Bulma: Goku, you can go out with you're hair stick all out in public, but not me. *goes to her coffee pot and pours out a cup of  for herself* Would you like some coffee?

Goku: Nah. It dosent taste good and it makes me feel funny. I'm gonna go do some exercise.

[With Goku]
The little boy saw his stepbrother flying in the sky from the window shooting out his Hear Vision onto a mountain. The blast cause a big chunk to explode far away.

Goku: Awesome.

The kid dashes through the open door and for the first big rock his eyes manage to lock on. Subsequent to ramming his elbow into the rock, the large piece cracks. Son Goku lands on his two feet and hops back, leaping towards the rock off his backfoot. He renders the rock a myriad of fast paced punches prior to cocking his left fist back and coming forth full force.

Goku: HIYA!

The rock shatters into multiple chunks. He then goes towards what appears to be another rock and preps to break it. But then, a voice spoke out.

???: Whoa

Goku: What in the world?!

Goku dropped the creature as it has brown shell with a pale body, with spots on the flippers and head, making him resemble an oversized Loggerhead turtle.