Chapter 3. Im begging you.

Start from the beginning

"You really thought we wouldn't find out what you are? You think that we are some kind of lowlife demons, that wouldn't find out you are such a disgusting creature?"

Wait what? This is a joke, right?

"Well, we did. To think you couldn't even tell us your secret. That hurt me so much."

But I-

"Sorry I don't think I want to be your friend anymore, Iruma. I don't like you, I never really did to be honest. You should leave this place, or rather stay here forever."

What? How did she know..? And what does she mean with "I never cared about you at all?" Were all the times we laughed fake? Is this really happening to me?

No, this can't actually be, right?

They found out that I'm a human. But why does that matter so much? Im still the one that conquered the royal one, the one who won the harvest fest? Didn't she care about me at all? I thought she did. I really did.

It was standing there, a block the size of a building in my throat, I just couldn't speak. I tried to explain why I couldn't have said that, or why it wasn't true. That I could never actually be a human. But it didn't work, nothing came out.

My chest aced. The feeling was crushing me inside. My chest feels like it's being pulled in an endless void. I feel like my heart is being crushed.

And then Asmodeus spoke for the last time.

"I agree with you, Clara. For once in my entire life I think the same. This is a disgusting monster, a freak. This 'Thing' shouldn't even be alive. I feel so disgusted and betrayed. To think that my master, Iruma was such a pathetic and weak creature. And to think I lost to that! Ha! It makes me feel so disgusted."

No, not you too, Asmodeus. You can't do this. You always enjoyed being with me, right? You did, right?

Right?

"Iruma, do you know what I wish for most? That you would go away. That you would die, perish just go back to your pathetic world."

What?

"And honestly you can kill yourself, see if anyone cares. They don't, just so you know, everyone hates you, but out of all of them I hate you the most."

Why?

"I wished you were never born, you ruined my whole world. You love me right? So do yourself a favor and hang yourself on that tree over there."

He pointed at the sakura tree.

My legs were shaking and tears rolled down my face. I was crying.

Why are they being so cruel? Would they please stop. Please stop... please just make it stop.

I tried speaking, defending myself but the tears woulden't stop. I tried.

I really did try. But It wouldn't work.

"Why aren't you gone yet, and why are you crying? I don't want to taste your flesh, it does come from you after all, so it must be disgusting. After you die, never re-incarnate please. Thank you 'master'."

Please just stop.

"Yeah Iruma-chie! I never want to see you ever again, you are so obnoxious and stupid. If someone said they loved you I know it would be fake. Even I'm not as stupid as you."

Please just stop it already!

Please I beg you. Please Clara, please Asmodeus.

I tried shouting, I tried screaming, but the words never left my mouth. Asmodeus and Clara are already walking away, leaving me here to be alone. I have to say something, anything. WHY WON'T MY LEGS MOVE. Please! Just please... I don't want to lose you guys. You guys mean the world to me, I would do anything! Please just don't leave me.

"Goodbye, 'master' Iruma."

"Bye stupid Iruma-chie!"

Please don't leave me.. you guys are all that I have...

They walked away as I fell to my knees, covered in tears and sobbing away. After a while, I got strength back in my legals, and I went after them, but I never found them again.

It was hopeless. They were gone.

As if I was in a trance, I slowly walked back the path I came from, to the sakura tree. Everything felt dark and gloomy, the sky was as red as the dark circles under my eyes. It was a beautiful sunset though. My last time seeing the sky.

I grabbed the rope and I pulled it till the swing came loose. I climbed the tree and tied the rope to the branch. I felt a thing I haven't felt for years. Despair. But it was fine, I deserved it after all.

I tied a knot. And I put it over my head. I looked at the sunset one more time. But the sunset was already gone.

I guess even the sun has left me, huh?

In my next life, I'll wish to be happy.

And now I wish to end this, just like they told me to.

And then I jumped.

---

---

---

Next week part 4 will be up. I hope to see you soon. Hope you enjoyed, have a good day!

--10 November.