Le Xiao consciously pulled out of his arms, turned his back to him, took off his glasses, wiped his eyes, put them back on, turned around and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm sorry, I'm rude in front of you, I used to be with He Bo. The boyfriend- boyfriend relationship, later..."

He felt that this was the past, it's all over, and the other party might not want to hear about him, so he smiled bitterly: "It's all over, don't talk about it, I-I want to go back to Lu Can you escort me to the continent?" Kunpeng had never comforted anyone, and he didn't know what to say to comfort him. It's worth your sadness for him." "He really doesn't deserve my sadness for him, and I'm not sad for him now, I..." Le Xiao was embarrassed: "I'm a little embarrassed to see this scene from you, I don't know how Facing you, so I want to take it slow and go to you tomorrow." Kunpeng could see that he was not as happy as he was before, and rubbed his hair: "Okay, call me if you have anything." "Call you . Le Xiao asked curiously: "You are in Supreme City, what should I call you in Songdi City?" "Just call my name directly into the air." "That's okay too? Don't you have a mobile phone?" "Yes, wait. Come to me tomorrow and tell you your phone number." Le Xiao was a little disappointed: "Okay." "I'm leaving." Kunpeng disappeared in front of him. "Not anymore?" Le Xiao looked around and made sure that he didn't see Kunpeng's figure, so he wanted to try to see if he could hear it with a single call. He whispered, "Master Kunpeng?" No one was seen . Appearing in front of him, he turned his head in disappointment, suddenly slammed into a wall of people. Le Xiao raised his head, but saw Kunpeng looking at him with a smile. Kunpeng said, "What did Mr. Le Xiao call me?" Le Xiao was surprised: "You, can you really hear me calling you?"

"Yeah." Kunpeng straightened the glasses on his face and said, "I have asked someone to cook for you, and it will be delivered to your room later."

"Thank you." Le Xiao had forgotten that he was not happy just now, He smiled at him: "Then I'll go back to the room, I'll find you tomorrow."

Kunpeng nodded and watched him go back to the room.

Le Xiao closed the door and murmured: "These gods and demons are too powerful, you can hear them scream."

He looked around and called out in disbelief, "Lu Zhou, are you here? Hear me, come to my room." The

next second, Lu Zhou appeared in front of him: "Le Xiao, what is your name?"

Le Xiao widened his eyes: "You can really hear me Call you?"

Lu Zhou rolled his eyes angrily: "You didn't call me because you wanted to know if I could hear you calling me?"

Le Xiao nodded.

Lu Zhou laughed angrily at him: "Are you satisfied with the result?"

Le Xiao nodded and shook his head, curiously asked: "How did you hear that I called you? Could it be that you can listen to me when I mention your name? Or are you staring at me all the time?"

"I don't have so much time to stare at you, and it's not because you mention my name that I can hear you calling me, just like you really wanted to call me just now. I can only feel it when I come, alas, I can't tell." Lu Zhou saw the three suitcases next to him: "Hey, isn't this your room? Why did you come back so soon? Let's chat for a while?" Le Xiao sat on the bed: "I met He Bo again just now, and I quarreled with him a few times. I didn't feel in the mood to stroll around and came back. Lu Zhou, what do you think can be done to make him give up on me? ?" "Let him give up on you." The relationship between Le Xiao and He Bo was predestined by heaven, and they were tied by a red thread, and they couldn't break it even if they wanted to.

"Why is it difficult? Does he still haunt me after I get married? He's not like such an infatuated person. Besides, he has so many lovers outside, and he is not inferior to me. Why does he have to be with me, doesn't he? Are you willing to dump him?"