"Wow, they've all turned into children."

"The eggs laid by the dragon clan have not yet hatched, but the eggs of the mysterious turtle clan have not only hatched, but they have all turned into humanoids. It's really powerful."

Xie Xuan was excited . Almost cried: "Mr. Lu must be the reason why they broke the shell and gave birth to children so early."

Everyone looked at Lu Zhou with bright eyes: "Mr. Lu, you also recognize my son as a son."

Lu Zhou was ashamed "I didn't do anything, don't think of me so miraculously."

Li Nanxuan whispered, "You can also pray for the other children."

Lu Zhou nodded.

Everyone put the children together.

Lu Zhou sent blessings to all the newborns.

When everyone saw the golden light falling, their faces were filled with joy, and then the children who did not break their shells all broke out and turned into human figures. Children who were not born in the form of eggs also turned into human figures. In all aspects, they are obviously better than when they were born. a lot.

The ancients happily picked up the child.

Seeing everyone so happy, Lu Zhou felt it was worth it.

Bai Weilu of the Bai Ze ethnic group took out a small wooden statue and showed it to Lu Zhou: "Mr. Lu, what do you think about this statue?"

"Statue?" The wooden sculpture looked very much like him, like the one who wore ancient clothes and had long hair in the new world. He smiled and showed it to Li Nanxuan: "Nanxuan, look at the little wooden statue that doesn't look like a miniature version of me?"

Li Nanxuan stroked the little one . The head of the wood carving smiled slightly: "It's more than just like, it's exactly the same, as lifelike as a real person."

Lu Zhou asked Bai Weilu: "Sir, is the person on the wood carving me?"

Bai Weilu nodded: "Do you like it?"

"I like it, my lord, are you going to give this small wood carving to me?"

"Of course you can." Bai Weilu walked back to his companion and said, "Mr. Lu really likes the sample of the small wood carving you carved, and his stone carvings are Do it in the image of the wood carving."

His companion nodded: "Okay." The

other ancient tribes heard their chat and walked over and asked, "Are you going to carve the stone statue of Mr. Lu and put it in the ancestral hall?"

"Yes. "

We also want a stone statue of Mr. Lu. I would like to trouble the Baize people to help us also carve a stone statue of Mr. Lu for our Yuling people.

" The Bai Ze clan helped to carve a few more stone statues of him."

Lu Zhou was ashamed when he heard their conversation, these ancient clan actually wanted to sculpt a stone statue for him.

Since Luo Guanzhu and the others were still improving their realm in the Li family, Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan were not at ease, so they rushed back to the Li family the day after the ancients gave birth to their children.

Luo Guanzhu and the others were still sitting in the courtyard to meditate and enter Jin Breakthrough.

Lu Zhou asked Li Nanxuan through voice transmission: "They are still meditating, are they going to break through the calamity?"