After this sentence disappeared, the font next to the woman's head was displayed again: Cui Jin, the body is a green snake, her personality is very docile, but she is also very timid.

After seeing these words, Lu Zhou rubbed his eyebrows and asked them, "What's your name?" The

male servant said, "The youngest is called Lu Shu." The

female servant said, "The youngest is called Cuijin. "

When Lu Zhou heard their names, he raised his eyebrows in surprise. Their names were exactly the same as the words displayed next to their heads. What the hell is going on?

Could it be that his body has been upgraded after the calamity?

Lu Zhou asked them, "One of you is a thin green snake, and the other is a green snake, right?"

"Yes."

Lu Zhou rubbed his eyebrows, it seemed that the words displayed beside their heads were not randomly displayed.

He took out two golden spirit beads and gave them to them: "You all leave first, I'll call you later if I have something to do."

Lv Shu and Cui Jin flashed surprise in their eyes, and said with joy, "Thank you, Lord Jiuzhou."

After they exited, Lu Zhou quickly checked his body. He first found a mirror to check his teeth. Before Bai, he was neater than before, he didn't see anything special. However, all his teeth were lost before, and now he has new teeth, should he have special abilities, just like when his eyes hurt, he can see the introduction next to other people's heads.

Lu Zhou touched his teeth and looked at the silver teacup on the table. He thought about it, picked it up and bit it lightly, and a small piece of silver was immediately bitten off.

He looked at the silver nugget in surprise, and then touched his teeth: "So sharp?"

However, he used to be able to eat copper coins in his stomach, and now it is not surprising that he bites the silver and breaks the teacup.

Lu Zhou looked around the room and saw no harder objects, so he gave up checking the strength of his teeth and started checking his spells, but he didn't notice any changes.

"By the way, I haven't reported to Nanxuan and the others that they are safe."

Lu Zhou was about to send a voice transmission to Li Nanxuan and the others, but suddenly remembered that the palaces of the ten great kings were covered with barriers. Li Nanxuan reported the idea of ​​safety, and when he had a chance to leave the hall in the future, he would transmit his voice to his partner and them.

He calmly took a sip of tea and thought about how to get the item training next.

I have seen Jiuying's two heads just now, but I didn't find that they have a nun on their necks, which means that they are not the eighth head.

I don't know what the temperament of the eighth head, Jiu Ying, is. If the other party is very difficult or cruel, it is definitely not easy to get it.

On that day, King Jiuying did not find Lu Zhou, and several adults did not ask Lu Zhou to send refreshments.

Lu Zhou stayed in the yard bored for a day. Early the next morning, he heard the demon soldiers talk about the king of nine infants and the king of Baigui taking their subordinates to the city of the supreme king to find the supreme king and hand over Ling Yunyan. .

But the Supreme King didn't pay attention to them. King Jiuying and King Hundred Ghosts began to make trouble in the city, destroying part of the houses at the gate of the city and giving off a bad breath. The two kings happily left.