Lu Zhou said, "I only know that his name is Heilong, and he and Jiaolong are good brothers."

Wenren Xi Yuan thought about it for a while, then smiled: "So it's him, he and Jiaolong used to steal unicorn eggs to eat, so it's not surprising that he has unicorn eggs, but the unicorn eggs they stole are unhatched or necrotic eggs. Otherwise, the Qilin clan would have hunted them down to the ends of the earth, so how did this egg hatch? No, the black dragon was sealed in the old underworld again? Why haven't I seen him?"

Lu Zhou hurriedly Turning his attention away: "Then we don't know, maybe it's because the little unicorn shouldn't die, or maybe someone mistaken it for a necrotic egg. Is it time for us to ask you next?"

"You ask."

Lu Zhou looked at Li Nanxuan.

Li Nanxuan asked Wenren Xiyuan: "You said just now that there is a force blocking you from giving you the right to investigate, what kind of force is that?"

"I don't know what kind of force it is, but it's very powerful, so it should be sealed. Spring Eye." Wenren Xi Yuan smiled and said: "Actually, I guessed that it was sealed by the Great King Wuming, and he did this just because he didn't want the fish clan to disturb him. When he conquered Hades, he didn't even think about accepting people, and everyone volunteered to join him. He."

Lu Zhou also felt that the drying up of Yuquan Lake had something to do with King Wuming.

"It's my turn to ask you." Wen Ren Xiyuan looked at Li Qilin and said, "How old is the little Qilin?"

Hou Qing was also very curious about this question and raised his head to look at them.

Li Nanxuan said: "It's hard to say how big it is, but he has survived in an egg for more than 10,000 years and was hatched by us a few months ago, so in fact he is only a few months old."

Hou Qing was surprised: "He actually So young? When I heard him say it before, I thought he was lying."

Li Qilin pouted and retorted, "I won't lie."

Hou Qing snorted and didn't care about the child.

Lu Zhou asked Wenren Xiyuan: "We only know that your name is Wenren Xiyuan, you are the boss of Ke Yingxuan, do you have any other identity?"

"Identity? No one has asked me about my identity for a long time." Wenren Xi Yuan took a sip of wine and squinted his eyes and said, "I used to be the elder of the Demon King's Palace, but I like freedom and don't like being controlled by others, so I dragged him away from him and hid in the city of Hades to be protected by the nameless king."

Then he asked: "You really made the golden talisman used by the little unicorn?"

Lu Zhou nodded: "Yes."

"I don't think you have a cultivation base, so how did you make such a powerful golden talisman?"

"No comment."

Li Nanxuan said again Ask Wenren Xiyuan: "Do you know if there is an auction house in Yanwangcheng? After asking this question, we have nothing to ask."

In other words, let Wenren Xiyuan stop asking them questions.

Wenren Xiyuan just finished asking what he wanted to know: "I have an auction house in Keyingxuan. It is held in the West Court. You can stay here for a few more days, because there will be many good things auctioned in three days.

" What good things?"

"It's useless for you if I reveal them. These things are up to each individual. Whether it is good or not depends on whether the things are suitable for you. You just need to prepare the golden spirit beads." Wenren Xiyuan Hooked his lips: "The minimum price of those things is 100,000 golden spirit beads, and it may rise later. I have to take a step beforehand, you can eat slowly."