' There are other news from capital' her Queen's guard pointed out ' Rumor is that Princess Rhaenys is pregnant. '

' We must attack King's Landing at once with full force and free Princess ' Sea Sneak yelled in anger.

' And in doing that, we would risk her live ' Rhaenyra cut him off

' That one eyed bastard raped and ruined your daughter and you still hesitate ' Sea Snake yelled again now directly at his queen

' I don't hesitate I am being careful, because of my daughter, because I want her returned to me in one piece ' she yelled back at him.

' She will never return to you in one piece, she is damaged goods now, no one will marry her now, with bastard along side her! You must name your new heir at once! ' he argued back

' But, Queen promised to pass the throne to the Princess as she is her eldest child. ' Master Roman added

' If you change your line of succession before you claim the throne, it will weaken your claim! ' Lord Robin said.

~

The following day, Rhaenys made her way through the gardens with Helaena.
Helaena was plumper than most Targaryens and less striking as well.
Bought Rhaenys and she were always look over.

Helaena was a pleasant and happy girl, and all agreed she would be an excellent mother.

And the two of them quickly became friends during Rhaenys imprisonment in Red Keep.

' Aemond came to visit me yesterday, he was hoping I could persuade you to give him and you marriage a chance. ' Helaena informed Rhaenys in a calm tone.

' You know I can't ' Rhaenys replied in an annoyed tone, ' and you know why. '

Helaena turned to look at her sister in law ' I know, I told him that. '

Rhaenys smiled as they walked out of the aisles of hedges and entered another part of the gardens.

Her smile faded, however, when she found herself face to face with Lord Strong.

' Princess ' he called out, looking directly at her, ' Prince Aemond will see you in his private rooms tonight alone. '

' You must be joking ' Rhaenys complained.

' I am not ' Lord Strong responded, earning a glare from Rhaenys.

' I will not! ' Rhaenys said in a stern tone

' She'd be delighted to attend ' Helaena cut her off, with a kind smile on her face.

Rhaenys turned to Helaena with an annoyed look on her face. Helaena smiled and gave her an encouraging look as Lord Strong walked away.

Once he was out of sight,Rhaenys sighed in frustration and began to walk away from Helaena.

' You must go ' Helaena insisted, ' Give him a chance, he really is trying. I still remember how when you were a small girl, you were in love with him. You would talk about him whole day and follow him everywhere. '

Hearing her words, Rhaenys whipped herself around to face Helaena with an angry look on her face. ' I was child then, that doesn't count. '

~

In Aemond's chambers, Rhaenys sat at a table with her husband, having a meal with all her favorites.

Aemond had his eyes on her the entire time, but Rhaenys didn't even look up from her plate to him once.

Aemond felt uncomfortable. It was too silent for him.

He looked down, watching as she moved the small pieces of fruit all around her plate out of boredom.

' Didn't your mother teach you not to play with food? ' he asked as jock.

' No! She tough me that no one can tell me what I can and can't do! ' Rhaenys explained in a confident tone ' Not even my husband. '

Aemond remained silent and avoided eye contact with her, much to her satisfaction.
' Why don't you give our marriage a chance ' he asked her suddenly.

' Never! ' she said as she drank her cup of wine, ' You are my foe. It does not matter if we are married for a one year or even ten, I will never love you or care for you. ' she explained and continued ' Maybe, I will take a lover, after I give birth. After all, I am my mothers daughter. You would never be able to satisfy me, your performance durring our wedding night... I will just say wasn't best. And like my mother, I've already had someone that I could compare it to. I am my mother's daughter, after all. '

Aemond slowly looked her in the eyes, immediately piecing together everything she was saying.

' You didn't ' Aemond said in angry tone as he clenched his jaw.

' I did, ' Rhaenys smirked ' Would you like me to go into detail? '

Having had enough, Aemond sat up from his chair and left the room. Rhaenys tensed up, realizing she had said.

~

While Daemon was at war councile meeting, Rhaenyra was putting little Viserys to sleep, then her son Aegon entered in the room he shared with his brother.

' Mother, when will Rhaenys return home,  I miss her bedtime stories ' Aegon asked her.

She immediately came closer to her boys and hugged them tightly.

Viserys turned to look her in the eyes, giving her a questioning look. ' When will she finally come home? '

' I hope soon. Just like in the story's she would tell you, evil prince has her imprisoned and I am doing everything in my power to free her ' she tried to explain.

' So we must pray for her? ' Viserys asked.

' Yes. '

' We must pray to gods that whatever you have planned to help our sister happens soon and that she comes home ' Aegon told his younger brother Viserys in a hushed tone.

...