Throwing the file,he settled back into the sofa,he knows he's failed, Amogh is rotten, as like as his uncle. And Amogh will do anything to achieve his goal. Harming Khushi, that's his priority list.

Veer touched his dampened forehead.
His assistant passed him a glass of water.

" I want to meet Amogh.. as soon as possible.."

Directing that to his assistant he dismissed her. Jay gestured security guards to move out.

The Oldman needs to rest. Paris brings no good news for this Oldman. It's always his aching nerve. Paris city of love but curse for Veer Raichand.

*********************************

Glancing at the sun set, a vast array of sun lights dancing gracefully, Anjali smiled at her husband, they are expecting their first baby, and they found this home and it's surroundings enchanting. Living in shantivan was Arnavs proposal, but he himself moved out. So now she can calmly plan for her own home.

" We should buy the plot, look it's so close to here"

Anjali gently urged, shyam side hugged her, they are sitting in balcony and beautiful pinwheel shaped garden beneath them. The serene atmosphere enhance anjalis health. She's blooming. Shyam likes the idea of shifting here. Close to Ruby palace.

" Okay.. Anju,i already contacted Aman,he will inform us further..."

Nodding positive, Anjali leaned on shyams shoulder.

" Khushi is sad...her grandpa called her and,he already in Paris,it's been two days but I can't believe,it's like he was with us for a long time.."

Anjali exhaled, Om Prakash entered with a tray, and poured coffee . He left after closing the door.

" He's a charming Oldman, you know i really admire him...i didn't thought Khushi being granddaughter to Veer Raichand.. it's kind of.."

Shyam stopped,he saw the dancing eyes of his wife, who's smiling full. Seems like she has same thoughts.

" Simply unbelievable isn't it..? I was also doubted the reality... but you see Khushi resembles her grandfathers attitude more... jovial, charming and intelligent."

With a low shake of his dark head shyam agreed, they continued to chat about their new plans, about new home, baby and future.

Sun lights slowly faded away,the couple smothered in comfy conversation.

*************************************

Khushi dived through the water,she successfully completed next lap, slashing the water she effortlessly swims , Payal followed Khushi, she joined Khushi and swim with her. Tumbling down one side to other Khushi Gupta speedily completed many laps, she's bursting her tension here in swimming pool. It's been an hour or so,sister's practicing their newly acquired skill. They saw Arnav and Akash, they are waving at them.
Khushi waved back, Arnav all set to swim,he had goggles, caps,he wore swim trunks so did Akash,he also all set to swim. Khushi stopped near pool bank, and removed her goggles.

" you guys going to join us..?"

Payal troubled,she wasn't sure, Arnav ji and Akash. She is in modest swimsuit, Khushi in her fashionable one, she's so familiar with it,she usually swims with her grandpa, he encouraged her to use swimsuit rather than any other dress for swimming.
He's very open minded person. He never wanted Khushi to shy away from this imposing world. They have already seen khushi's granny in her swimsuit, a very beautiful women in her youthful days, her grandparents enjoyed a lot of luxury than Khushi.

Akash nodded and put himself into pool, Arnav jumped stylish besides Khushi.

Before Payal goes to escape route, Akash banned her,he said it's time to accept their new normality. Arnav and Khushi encourage her to break the shyness. Still staring uncertain payal saw her little sister,she put her hand over payals shoulder.