𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"Syrax has brought us eggs."

It was common for the pair to speak in High Valyrian during these moments together. "Good."

They begin collecting said eggs. "What of your wedding plans?"

"We want to marry in Winterfell."

Daemon purses his lips in doubt. "Do you want to marry there, or does he?" Visenya shakes her head at his antics. "Why not Driftmark? Or here?"

"You said you accepted him."

The man sighs. "And I have. Winterfell is too far."

She snorts, her arm knocks his. "I didn't think you cared so much."

He places an egg into the leather bag, moving to cradle her head in his hands. "We are Targaryens of Valyrian blood. You, a Velaryon, are desired by so many. All of Westeros would kill to have their sons betrothed to you. You are one of a kind, and you choose a knight."

"He's a Lord. Besides, every knight has blood lining their sword, is that not something you value?"

"Don't act smart." Huffing, Visenya departs in a hurry, Daemon following after."Syrax brought a fresh clutch. Three eggs. See that they're placed in the warming chamber." He tells the carers.

"At once, my prince. The maester brought this. It just arrived from the Lady Baela on Driftmark."

He opens the scroll, the wrinkles on his forehead forming at a pace as his body tensed. "Well, what does it say?" She urges.

With pursed lips, the letter is passed to her. "Vaemond is challenging your claim to the Driftwood throne."

"But is Lucerys' claim after I am married."

The man brings her close, stern. "You must not tell anyone of your engagement. Velaryon blood," He gently holds a fistful of the ends of her silver hair. "Visenya, is what matters. Your parentage will not be questioned, any prospect of marriage at this time could harm your mother's inheritance."

Visenya frowns, pushing away from his grip. "You promised. You promised I could tell."

He softens at her disappointment, which was proving to be common these days. "I know."

"What do you think you're doing?" Daemon watches carefully as she mounted her dragon, a thick coat upon her, luggage behind her saddle. "We are travelling to King's Landing by sea."

Visenya mounts Tyraxes. "I will meet you there, go without me." He remains where he stood, eliciting a huff. "I have to meet someone first, he could help us. He could help strengthen my claim."