What a big monster.

He looked down at his short hands and short legs and frowned.

Chaos said in a hoarse voice: "Little guy, who did you just say is the dying monster?"

Li Qilin raised his head and continued to look at him.

Chaos' eyes widened, and he asked again, "Are you talking about me?"

Li Qilin nodded blankly.

Chaos asked again: "Then why do you tell me why I am about to die?"

Li Qilin blinked, tilted his head to think for a while, and said to him, "I killed it." The

demons laughed when they heard this.

Luo Guanzhu and they gave Li Qilin a cold sweat.

Chaos smiled in a low voice: "In the war tens of thousands of years ago, the Buddha didn't have the ability to kill me, just you? How do you want to kill me? Is it your little claws, or your short legs?"

Li Qilin shook his head and pointed at the golden talisman on his chest: "Use this to kill you."

Chaos squinted his eyes, and because the collar blocked other words, he only saw three words "Qilin Roar": "You want to use your Qilin's roar kills me?"

Li Qilin nodded.

The demons laughed again.

"Just as you are small, the meow is at most as loud as a kitten's."

"Don't underestimate him, he is a little unicorn after all, and his roar must be bigger than that of a kitten."

"I really want to see if he is . How did you kill Lord Chaos with a roar?"

"Oh, I'm so scared now, I'm afraid he's not as loud as a kitten when he calls out, haha." The

watcher of the True Yuan View saw them laughing at the little unicorn, and said angrily: "It's not shameful for a group of big demons to bully a child."

Lao Bai sneered, "If they knew what shame was, they wouldn't be sealed here."

Li Qilin was mocked by them and pouted unhappily.

Chaos laughed in a low voice, and suddenly roared at Li Qilin. It was just a normal roar, and there was no coercion. Just like that, the powerful storm blew Li Qilin's small body to the ground several times.

Seeing him rolling around like a ball, the demon laughed even more.

Lu Zhou was very angry when he saw the demon bullying his son.

Li Nanxuan and others who saw this scene at the scene were even more angry, and Li Zijun shouted angrily: "Little unicorn, call them and see if they dare to laugh at you."

Lao Bai also said angrily: " Yes, let him see how good you are."

Other gods and ghosts also cheered Li Qilin.

Li Qilin clumsily got up and walked back to Chaos with small steps.

Chaos pursed his lips.

Li Qilin looked at him and took a deep breath.

The demon continued to smile at him.

When Li Qilin had almost sucked in, he roared with the greatest strength.

"Roar—" The earth-shattering roar resounded throughout the old underworld, and even Lu Zhou, who was watching the video, felt his phone vibrate.

Before the demons had time to be shocked, they were blown away by the powerful sound waves of the other party.