Judge Cui turned his head to look at the direction Lu Zhou was leaving, and then disappeared in place.

Lu Zhou came to Li Nanxuan, kicked one of them away, looked at the four people who were knocked unconscious, and asked, "Nanxuan, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Seeing that the other two were about to run, Li Nanxuan quickly He rushed over and knocked people out.

Lu Zhou asked: "Who are they?"

"I don't know, but I can probably guess who it is." Li Nanxuan stepped on the person on the ground.

"Who?"

"People from the Nanxiang clan, they should know that I am also here to participate in the Dao meeting, and they want to kill me while the chaos."

Lu Zhou was curious: "Why do they want to deal with you?"

Li Nanxuan said, "My brother It is impossible to be indifferent to death in the hands of Nanxiang people. Later, I found the person who robbed my brother's wife, cursed him, and brought my brother's wife back."

If he is not a soldier, he can't do things like murder and arson. , he really wanted to destroy the other party, not as simple as casting a curse.

"What spell did you put on him?"

Li Nanxuan hooked his lips: "As long as he has desires in his lower body, the little brother will be in pain, and he will never be able to touch women in his life."

"It's ruthless." Lu Zhou laughed: "Isn't he every morning when he wakes up? "Desire to die"?"

"Yes." Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows: "The most serious thing is that he has no descendants yet, and his family is counting on him to inherit the lineage."

"Nanxiang people know witchcraft, but they don't know how to solve it. Curse?"

"If it was so easy to understand, I wouldn't have sent people to trouble me."

"What about the people on the ground? Should we arrest them and interrogate them?"

"I've probably guessed who it is, what's the use of interrogation? " Yes

."

Li Nanxuan looked at Lu Zhou: "Before Gong Zilin said that they saw you being brought here by Black and White Impermanence, but they didn't catch you and ask you for a magic weapon?"

Lu Zhou laughed: "I'll talk to you later on this matter." To elaborate, now they and Tou Niu Ma Mian are kept by me in the demon-subduing bowl, and then I handed over the demon-subduing bowl to Luo Guanzhu for safekeeping, because I was afraid that I would be too unlucky and would meet other ghosts to snatch it back, and I would return it later. I really met a judge, he..."

He looked back at the place where Judge Cui fell, and the latter had nowhere to go: "Forget it, let's find a place to hide first."

Lu Zhou took Li Nanxuan to hide by the lake. Corner bushes.

Li Nanxuan asked, "I'll earn points if I don't catch ghosts?"

"I'm afraid I'll be caught out of bad luck. No amount of points will be of any use. If you go and earn points, I'll wait for you here?" Lu Zhou pointed out a He looked around to see if anyone was following.

"No, the four ghosts you catch are better than others who catch thousands of ghosts." Seeing that he kept looking outside, Li Nanxuan asked curiously, "What are you looking at?"

"I'm worried that I will meet next time. Zhong Kui."

Li Nanxuan chuckled: "You're not so unlucky, are you?"