★ // 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

❝𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞❞

Oh, this is going to be a fun one.

Oneshot where Miya and the reader are literally two cats in a pen. They are feisty, always getting into catfights and are always messing with each other because they 'hate' each other ;). No one knows why, they just do. So, when they're on a school camp and take things a bit too far, they find solace in an unexpected place.

 So, when they're on a school camp and take things a bit too far, they find solace in an unexpected place

"Catch this l/n!" you heard seconds before you felt the crashing impact of your bag across your chest. You stumble to catch it and thank yourself you didn't pack too many heavy things in your day bag.

"Ugh, watch it Chinen," you retort.

"Maybe you should learn to catch?"

"Maybe if you could actually throw-"

"Alright, break it up you two. Miya, handle the bags more carefully or you won't be getting dessert," your teacher tiredly mutters, not ready for the bickering she was about to endure on this camp.

Miya Chinen. You could say he was your worst enemy. Brooding black hair and that boyish grin. He was the most annoying boy you had ever met. Hot. But annoying nonetheless.

You don't know what it was that sparked the feud but ever since you met at 5 in kindergarten, you were always clawing at each other. Spilling water on each other, pencil marks on projects, the most aggravating pranks you could fathom and it had always been like that.

"Okay y/n," your friend Tabitha said, "now are you guys going to be flirting all camp or will you give this class 5 days of peace?"

"Flirting? This is not flirting. How is this in any way flirting?" you reply.

"He's only mean to you because he likes you!" your other friend Hazel giggles.

"And why would I like that?" you grumble rolling your eyes.

"Come on, you have been at each other's throats for so long now. Something must've sparked. People are actually placing bets that you'll get together this camp."

"You're kidding."