☁ // 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

❝𝙄 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙂𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙.❞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄

Miya Chinen was used to it all, love letters, fanatic fan mail, presents made from his fan's hair; but today was a little different. It was a little black cat key chain he was looking at, at the novelty store and about to purchase before being whisked away by Reki who was also at that location.

"Stalker," was his first thought as he folded up its wrapper and shut his locker door. But as he was debating his next step, he noticed some writing on the paper's inside.

"I'm not a stalker if that's what you're thinking. It was purely by chance I saw you at Daiso, but I have been looking at you for a while so maybe that's a sign. It looks like you anyway"

"Huh," he thought, "so I'm dealing with a secret admirer."

And he was.

You had a bit of an interest in Miya and finally decided to slip him little notes into his locker when you could.

"Morning Miya, thought you'd like to know about my dream last night, you were in it and we were playing Minecraft in your room. We got to the Nether and I heard you shout, but then I woke up and I never went back to bed to see that dream end; how about we recreate that so we can see what happens?"

"Hey Miya, I fell down the stairs yesterday and it hurt"

"You looked so goofy at the awards assembly yesterday"

A while later the boy found himself writing back by leaving notes in his locker for you to find.

"Bro, how are you even getting into my locker?? Did you watch me for my combination or something? .... thanks for the keychain though- I really like it"

And he really did like it. For the first time, it felt like someone cared enough to get to know him and was actually putting effort in (in a sane way- the hair thing really tipped him over the edge for a bit 😰). He kept the chain on his bag and when you noticed that your heart beat out of your chest.

"Hehe, love to see that keychain on your bag Miya, so glad you like it"

"Ahah, I got you. I only had it on for morning rollcall so now I know you're in my class."

Sneaky bitch.

"You're bound to find out who I am one day, here's a clue I have h/c hair and e/c eyes."