The Beginning

Bella had picked out names for us. Well, she had picked out a name for my sister, Renesmee, and mildly ignored me. I don't think she knew I was even in there with her prized daughter, fighting helplessly for a bit of human food. Sadly, she only ever drank blood due to her filling believing that the child growing inside was a vampire and not human. 

You see dear readers, this is where I come in. I am the twin sister of Renesmee and until very recently I was hidden from the world by my family in hopes that I would not over shine their beloved Renesmee.

But this isn't the story of Renesmee Cullen, or the story of my family. Those have already been recorded and permanently solidified as a part of pop culture. No, this is my story and it is a strange one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My beautiful Bella was sharing baby names with me when she went into labor. I desperately tried to save both her and our precious baby.

Renesmee was born as beautiful as her mother, with ten fingers and toes. She seemed healthy and instantly bonded with my Bella. I handed her to Rosalie so I could turn me full attention to saving Bella when I heard something.

A small heartbeat, so dull I hasn't noticed it before.

Reaching back inside Bella, I grasped a small foot and yanked. A small girl let out a cry, she looked so tiny and premature it was a miracle she was even alive, much less crying.

"Alice, can you take her?" I asked, pushing it into Alice's arms before she could reply.

Turning my attention back to Bella, I stabbed her in the heart with my venom and prayed to whatever God there was that she would be ok. Now I have to go care for my Renesmee and see what the deal is with the other one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's POV

Edward had handed me a small baby and the first thing I noticed was how she was way to small for any of the adorable clothes I had purchased for her. Well technically they're for her sister but I don't think anyone would mind if she wore them.

I took the crying child to the sink and placed her under the water to get all the weird gunk off of her. Once she was cleaned off she looked much better, although she was still kinda dull looking and crying.

I could fit her in my hand with still room left for her to move. She seemed like a normal looking human baby, just small. She had whisps of fine black hair and dirt brown eyes.

"Edward, do you want her back? She wouldn't stop crying." Her screams where making my head hurt.

"I'm kinda busy with Renesmee, just put her on the table or something."

I placed her on a blanket on the kitchen island. Her screams failed to stop so I placed a pacifier in her mouth and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward's POV

Renesmee grew move beautiful by the day. Bella was waking up soon, but Renesmee had already grow to the size of a few month old baby.

The other child was still tiny and crying. I didn't name her yet because I didn't know what my beautiful Bella would want to call her. I hoped that she would stop crying before Bella woke up so she wouldn't disturb her new hearing.

Esme had gone out and gotten her some dippers and clothes for something called a "premi" and they seemed to fit the child well enough. Carlisle had figured out that she was somehow more human than vampire, unlike Renesmee.  According to Carlisle she would grow like a normal human child, however she didn't have blood like most humans. Sliver liquid ran threw her veins, making her smell like nothing and her skin look pale.

Other than that we knew nothing about her. Renesmee was the easier child, she never cried and was much easier to spend time with.

Finally Bella was able to meet her precious baby Renesmee. She was so happy when Renesmee showed Bella her gift.

"Bella, honey, there is someone else for you to meet." I gestered for Alice to bring in the other one.

"Who else is there?" Bella asked, deeply worried.

"You had twins, this is Renesmee's sister." Alice explained as she walked in holding the child.

Bella gasped and rushed behind over to Renesmee.

"While I was being turned I had a vision of a child killing us all. She claimed to be Renesmee's twin."

I wasn't aure what do think, but I trusted my Bella so I made a quick plan.

"Put the child in the attic. She will die there soon enough and we will have spilled no blood."

Esme seemed like she was about to protest, but I glared at her. Reluctant Alice handing the baby to me. She looked so innocent and tiny in her swaddle, but I know the face of a killer when I see one.

The attic is better than what she deserves.