Chapter Five {{ Friday }} -- FINAL CHAPTER

Beginne am Anfang

I nodded and got out of the bed, slipping on James' shirt given the fact it was big enough to cover my body, yet instead of heading to the bathroom where James was showering I took a detour and dug through his closet, realizing the idiot forgot to bring clothes with him. I picked out James' black pants to wear with his black and white American flag shirt- my personal favorite. I then went back into my stuff to pick out my own clothes, which turned out to be a Kings shirt, along with my favorite grey jeans. 

I carried our clothes out to the bathroom, where I slipped James' shirt off. I hopped into the shower, where I was greeted with his warm smile.

"We're both wet again", he said.

"Oh shut up."

((Kendall's Pov~Written by Jessica))

Silence. 

That was the exact thing that was happening on the way to the studio. Carlos hadn't said a word sense we got in the car. The radio was even playing his favorite songs, and he kept quiet. I worried about him. Whenever he was this silent something was wrong. Usually, anyway. 

"Carlos?" I asked, glancing back and forth at him and at the road. 

He kept staring out the window. "Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," he said quickly. "why?"

"Just wondering. You're just really quiet." 

"Oh," he choked out, his voice cracking a little bit. 

I bit down on my lip, and looked at him again. "Carlos, you're voice cracked. Please tell me what's wrong." 

Carlos looked over at me, and smiled. "Nothing's wrong, Kendall. I'm just thinking really hard, and I wanted to be quiet." 

"Oh," I said quietly, pulling into the studio parking lot. 

I looked around for a spot, and pulled into one. I turned the car off, and got out, and Carlos followed my lead. We walked into the studio, and looked around. "Hello?" 

Silence. More fucking silence. 

"I guess nobody's here," I mumbled, pulling out my phone to check it. One of the other guys or even Gustavo might have messaged me that they'd be late. 

No messages. Fine, I guess we'll have to wait around for everyone else. 

"Guess were gonna have to wait for the rest of the crew to make it." I told Carlos, now looking over at the rather quiet boy. 

He looked up at me, cheeks flushed. "Carlos? Are you okay?" I asked, moving closer and putting my hand on his cheek. "You look like you're warm." I felt his forehead, next. 

"I'm getting rather hot in other places," he whispered, but I still made out the words he spoke. 

I blushed. "Oh, I see now." 

Without warning, Carlos leaned up, and kissed me, quickly. My eyes widened, but soon snapped shut, as I kissed him back. His arms immediatly wrapped themselves around my neck, and his leg pulling up just a little to try and wrap it around mine. 

He pulled away suddenly, his face now stained with a deep red color. "K-kendall?"

"Y-yeaaah?" 

"I-I need y-you." 

I felt my face grow hot, and my body becoming bothered. Carlos and I haven't really been dating that long, and I wasn't sure if he really wanted to go through with what we were about to do.