Chapter 25 || Team Bonding Experience

Scarlet's Point of View:

Marc frowned, "I was the best thing to ever happen to you, matter of fact. James can't be that great, you have only known him for what, a couple months?" He walked even closer to me, to the point we were nose to nose, and I was glad everyone had left by now, the game had ended over half an hour ago.

His hands grabbed my cheeks, and my heart beat quickened at his soft touch, "I want you back." Marc murmured against my lips before connecting his with mine.

I froze in shock, I was not going to kiss back, but Marc was making it hard. I thought back to James, and how he would feel about this, and push the Barcelona player away. "I am sorry Bar, I can not do that to James. I would never cheat on someone, but I know for a fact you would." I spun on my heal, to go to my house, even if i was still in my uniform, and sleep off the feeling if Marc's soft lips dancing with mine.

;

It was the next day, and the entire team had to be stuck together for a "team bonding experience" as Carlo would say. Apparently we have to go shopping together, every single one of us had to get our haircut, plus Carlito went out of his way to rent an entire hotel floor for all of us to sleep on for the night. We had to travel by bus, and he sent staff members to individually wake all of us up, at five in the morning.

It was seven now, and all of the other players were still sleeping soundly after being forced to be on the bus earlier this morning. I was assigned to sit between Iker and my half brother, Sergio, and that is where I remember falling back asleep, earlier this morning, but when I woke up, my head was rested on the shoulder of a sleeping James Rodriguez. 'What the hell?' I thought, I lifted my head, and got off of my seat. I silently walked to Carlo, "How did I end up next to James?"

Carlo laughed quietly before wispering, "Isco and Keylor carried you. I was shocked you didn't wake up, actually. They dropped a few times." Carlo smiled at the memories. "Want to hear great news?"

I nodded my head, yes. " Barcelona lost too last night, so WE ARE TIED IN FIRST PLACE!" Carlo hugged me, while yelling, awakening all of the others.

"Hala Madrid!" I cheered, jumping on an empty seat. "Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Hala Madrid!" I chanted, on the top of my lungs, waving my hands in the air.

I looked around the bus to find sleepy, smiling faces of everyone playing for the team we all love. Some were laughing and singing, and others were trying to fall back asleep through the sounds of the cheers. I locked eyes with the 'Colombian Prince' I hopped off the chair, and walked around the players singing along to 'Real Madrid... Y Nada Mas' playing from the speakers of the bus.

James smiled at me as I sat down on the seat next to him, but I only felt guilt. "James, I meed to tell you something."

AN// I really, really, really, really, really, really like you.

I played with my fingers, and gazed at my lap. I cleared my throat then started, "Um, well yesterday, about an hour after the game, I, um -"

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to." James stared at me, noticing I was slightly uncomfortable, only making me feel even worse.

"IkissedMarcBartra." I hid my face behind my hands.

"Slow down, I couldn't hear you." James removed my hands from my face.

"I kissed Marc Bartra." I closed my eyes, preparing for his response.

After ten seconds of silence between us I opened one eye, only to find James looking at me, I opened my other eye. "Please don't tell me you liked it, did you?" His eyes started to water, but he blinked the tears away.

I cupped his face with my hands, "Of course not, in fact, I pushed him away." I saw James smile at this, amd I knew that he wasn't completely angry with me.

"I forgive you."

I pulled back in shock and released my hold on his face, "Really?"

James nodded, "You didn't mean it, plus, you didn't like it. My mom always told me that if you stay angry at someone you love for too long, and you ignore them, you are teaching them how to live without you. Scarlet, I don't want to live life without you in mine somehow."

I pulled James in for a hug, my cheeks heating up at his loving words, but we broke apart once we heared Iker yell. "Come out! We are forcefully getting haircuts!"

Author's Note//
I am finally here, and I plan on updating again tomorrow, or the next day, because I just got into a hotel with wifi, and it is heaven. I am keeping my fav, Carlo, as the coach until I finish, because I am looking forward to having Rafa, but Carlo will always be my favorite coach in the history of Real Madrid.