Chapter 20: Second Half

AN: Whenever my sister is texting me and being sassy, I send her this picture and tell her that she can't match me level of sass.

Scarlet's Point of View

While limping on the field nearly all the players on Real Madrid, and some on Barcelona looked at me as if I had three heads. "Scarlet Ramos! What do you think you are doing on this field! You're hurt!" Sergio freaked.

I just playfully rolled my eyes and smiled, "I'm fine sunshine."

He just waved me off, telling me to got to position for the penalty. I told Cristiano's to take it, because I suck at shots where you have to stop the game for, I prefer just running and scoring instead. I saw him take a deep breath then run up and shoot. I watched the ball fly in the sky while running, having the possibility of scoring a rebound. It ended up hitting the top crossbar, and falling into Caludio Bravo's hands.

Bravo threw it back out, and the game started again.

It has just one minute until halftime, and Suarez had the ball, and was, as Ray Hudson would say, going through defenders like he goes through pizza. Luis last second passed to Neymar tricking Iker thinking Luis was going to shoot, and Neymar ended up scoring. I felt someone run behind me, "Sorry again Scarlet, you should have chose us." Marc whispered into my ear.

I tired my hardest not to pull a Zinedine Zidane in the World Cup final, but I could barely hold it in. To cool my steam I walked up to James, the only person who could actually calm me down with his bright personality. My ankle still hurt, but it felt numb by now, so I couldn't feel the pain, but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. "Carry me." I fell back into James' arms.

"Okay?" He picked me up properly, and walked me to the locker room, setting me on the bench.

Carlo walked in and I stood up, "Coach, I don't think I can make the second half, I barely could walk here." I looked around the room making sure nobody was listening, "You should put Karim in, he will pass your expectations, and I am sure of that."

"We are going to have you checked out, and I'll take that offer in mind." He patted my back, "You know where the doctor is." He called the attention of the team to announce the plan.

"Actually I don't know where it is." I shut the door, and made my choice of asking the Barcelona players where it was.

I knocked in the door, and it swung open with a sweaty Messi in front of me. "Do you know where the doctors office is?" I smiled sweetly.

"Uh yeah, follow me." He shut the door.

"How's your foot? Does it hurt to walk?"

"It feels numb, and my leg is practically shaking right now." I looked ahead, "I don't think I'll be finishing the game."

Leo stopped walking, "What? I swear if you want me to kill Marc I will." He ran his fingers through his hair. "He seriously needs to learn how to tackle people of less mass."

I started walking again, "Nice wording."

We stopped I front if a white door with a red plus sign in it, "Here we are, hope the foot isn't too bad. Hey, you should sit with our team, I'm sure Enrique would let you."

"I'm sure Ancelotti wouldn't let me though. People would start rumors that after one season I would trade clubs for the rival." I objected shaking my head. "Besides half the team hates me."

"You're always welcome, and if someone says you can't, well then tell them that your favorite person is Lionel Andres Messi, and you don't take orders from anyone else." Leo laughed at himself before walking off, and waving goodbye.

//

Barcelona ended up score two times more, and Real Madrid once both coming from Luis Suarez, and a header from my brother. 4-2 in favor of Barcelona, but I was watching from Real Madrid's area. I walked on the pitch to trade jerseys with Dani Alves, even though I had plenty of them from each player. "Dani" I tugged on my shirt, "Trade?"

He nodded and pulled his jersey off tossing it to me. "Thank you!" I smiled.

"You too." He smiled waving before going back to his conversation with Pique.

//

James Rodriguez's Point of View

I was devastated after the loss, but I knew I shouldn't be too sad. After all, I do get to hangout with the entire team tomorrow, I would probably be with Scarlet the entire time, but with the team. "Hey James." Scarlet huffed sitting down next to me already dressed.

"Hey I was thinking, want to go out tonight?" I bit my lip, hoping she'd say yes.

"Of course! When?"

"Right now? Wait here, I'll go get ready."
I got up, and went into the showers. I cheered in joy.

"Rodriguez I can hear you in there!" Scarlet yelled.

I blushed, and was extremely glad she couldn't see me.

Authors Note:
This is going unedited too, because I was working on my James painting all day, and didn't have much time. BABY JAMES SCORED TODAYYY. I AM SO PROUD OF HOW FAR HE HAS PROGRESSED THIS YEAR ALONE. CRISTIANO SCORED TOO AMAZING 300 GOALS WITH REAL MADRID. IKER PLAYED AMAZING TODAY TOO. DID YOU SEE HOW MANY SHOTS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING GOALS HE SAVED??
Beautiful work by my team, but this stupid referee I'm 900% sure that he hates Cristiano and wants him to suffer. Even if you hate Cris everybody can clearly tell that he did not dive. He wasn't offside. He played gorgeously. Okay that's it, have a nice night. It's like twelve here, but I wasn't going to make you guys wait. I'll just do a double update for Just A Daydream away tomorrow, I promise to Pirlo. No drawing, just writing.