Chapter 16: La Liga Party 1.0

James Rodriguez's Point of View:

What Scarlet had said on the field got my heart racing. Did she really want to kiss me? Or was it all in the moment? I couldn't contain my excitement, and just happened to let it slip out to Cristiano. "Dude go for it!" He looked around, "She's leaving the field right now! Let's go after her!" Cristiano dragged me by the arm into the hallways of Santiago Bernabeu.

"Say something, você mudo." The thirty year old whispered in my ear.

Você Mudo- you stupid in Portuguese.

"Hey Scarlet!" She turned around with a smile, "What about that kiss deal?"

"Well James, you'll just have to wait for that deal. That is unless you want to do it at the La Liga party in front of everyone tomorrow night." She smirked at us.

"Of course. I want to show everyone else that you are mine, and that they can not have you."

"Well then you're going to have to ask me out if you want me to be yours." Scarlet turned around, and stumbled on the stairs, but regained her balance. "Stupid stairs." She mumbled loud enough for both of us to hear.

"If you can fall like that, you can fall for me." I yelled to her as she was walking to the showers.

After about thirty seconds Cristiano nudged me, "Are you coming? We have to shower too."

I went to the separate showers, and I took my jersey and shorts off, then went into the shower. Before turning the water on I was sure to put Pandora on, because without music it would be too awkward. I started thinking of ways to ask Scarlet out, but I needed it to be quick. I could write it on a ball, and kick it to her, but I was too tired from the game to kick another ball. Cooking her breakfast would be too cheesy, and that would seem too stalkerish, I have only been to her house once or twice. While I was massaging shampoo into my hair, I thought of the perfect idea. I would write her a song, and sing it to her. The only bad part is that I have no idea how to write a good song, and when I sing I sound like I am drowning. Knowing Scarlet though, she would think it was the cutest thing. Who wouldn't want me to sing to them?

I quickly rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, and dried off with a towel. Changing into clothes at a fast pace, hoping that I would have enough time to think of a song, and left without saying goodbye to anyone. I speeding to get home, but I was only going a couple miles faster than you should be. By few I mean ten miles per hour faster, but it didn't make a difference to me, so much for being a responsible driver. I smiled at the memories of babysitting with Scarlet.

I arrived home, and grabbed a notebook and a pen and started writing.

+++++++

After three hours I realized that songwriting is harder than I thought is was, but I had come up with something that impressed me. I wasn't going to spend another hour thinking of a title for the song, so I just left it blank.

Now all I had to do was perform it for Scarlet, the hardest part.

Scarlet's Point of View:

I needed a dress for the party tomorrow, so I called Sara, Iker's wife, to help my find one. "Okay, so we are going to have to buy you something extra sexy for James, but not too sexy for Marc to get you." Sara explained while looking through dresses. I nodded mumbling an okay.

+++++++

After two hours of looking through dresses, both Sara and I found the perfect ones. ( Scarlet's is in the media. ) All the WAGs, wifes and girlfriends, would be going to Iker's house to get ready for the party tomorrow night. "Sara I'm starving. Please get me food or I promise you I will pass out." I slouched my shoulders.

"What do you want?" She looked at me.

"I want Marc's spaghetti." the words came out of my mouth, but I quickly fixed myself. "Marcelo, I meant Marcelo." I faked a laugh.

Sara stopped walking, "You're not over him are you?"

"Forget him, who dates Spanish boys? Colombians are the way to go." Sara scowled at me, "Iker is great though, he is like amazi-"

Sara laughed, "Just forget it. I'm sure you can eat fast food this one time."

+++++++
Next day

It was 6 PM currently, and all the WAGs and I had been getting ready for the party together. The boys, who I'd honestly much rather be with, were at Cristiano's house getting ready. Apparently there was a 'new rule' that we couldn't see each other until all of us were at the venue. For the past hour that I had been here, I was annoyed with all the girls yelling, so I decided to go into the guest room upstairs, and get ready. I played Sam Smith as I was getting ready, and burnt myself nearly four times curling my hair. In the end, it was good enough for my capability. I did my make up; foundation, a black smokey eye, mascara, and eyeliner. I had brought my dress up with me, and I slipped it on. "Oh my gosh..." I muttered looking at my reflection in the mirror. In my opinion, I looked amazing, and it only took an hour and a half. Note the sarcasm.

I found my white heels, and stepped out of the room. I walked around the hallway then froze in my tracks, I'd have to face every player in La Liga, but they weren't the reason I was nervous. I had to perform too, and dumb little me decided to sing a song I wrote about Marc. 'I am so stupid.' I though to myself while going down the stairs. "OH MY GOSH SCARLET GARCIA RAMOS!" Lena, Sami Khedira's girlfriend shrieked, "You look fabulous!" She ran up the stairs as best as she could do in heels to admire my outfit.

I laughed, "Thank you Lena. Look at you though, Sami will fall to his knees when he sees your outfit."

"Let me be honest with you, half of those girls thought you died. Me, being the smart one, knew you left because you were annoyed, and trust me here, I wanted to rip my eyes off." the model rolled her eyes.

+++++++

We arrived at the party which was being held in Madrid, Spain's capital around thirty minutes later. The guys weren't here yet as they were stuck in traffic. Once we entered the doors I nearly fainted. There were so many people I admired here in one area. I spotted Gerard immediately, because of his extreme height, and I walked over to him, passing Malaga's team table. "Peak! I missed you!" I hugged him.

"Ramos two! I missed you so much!" Pique looked around, "Make sure nearly half the team doesn't see you, they are upset you picked Real over us. There's only like nine people who wanted you to do what you wanted. Like me." He smiled, pointing at himself.

I felt my heart sink, I didn't mean to upset anyone with my decision. "Is Leo mad?" my voice cracked slightly, he is the only one I did not want to make angry.

"Of course not! He probably the happiest one with the decision you've made! He could never be angry with you." Gerard assured me.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Good." I looked around the room, finding a 6' 0" defender glaring at the other end of the room. "Shit."

Authors Note;

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I thought I did it in the morning before I went to school, but apparently I didn't. You do not understand how happy I am that international break is over. I mean I love my Brazilians and other national teams, but I love my clubs ten times more. So the German 'clasico' is tomorrow, and I really hope that Dortmund wins. They are one of my favorite clubs in the entire world. I really dislike Bayern though, don't tell my dad, he loves them. Yeah I don't think most of you guys care about Bundesliga, so I'll just stop there.

Don't forget to comment and vote!