chapter 2

Star sat on her bed. Mischief was on her mind. All she wanted to do was prank someone and go on an adventure. Preferably with her new human best friend Marco. She sighed as she had to wait for her mother to mirror call her for the weekly and weekend check up. Once every week and weekend for 3 more weeks then she could be free to do what she wanted. She slighty missed her other bestfriend princess pony head. Her first bestfriend. Her girl is a excited ball of fun and mischief. Someone you enjoy being around but could use a break from at times.

Marco on the other hand was on the phone with his 2 best guy friends Alfonzo and Ferguson. They were laughing and having a lovely conversation. That's when Alfonzo asked a question. "So how is the new girl Star doing?" he asked. Marco smiled to himself "well she sure is different...but in a good way. All I can say is she brings a new excitement in my life" Marco explains. Ferguson laughs. "Well I'm glad you are having fun let's hangout next week or weekend " he asked his friends. They all agreed and after a hour on the phone hung up. Marco soon became bored he wondered if any monsters would come to fight with Star. It was always so much fun fighting monsters and doing his sweet karate moves. His sensei would be proud to see that he was so skilled. Much more skilled than that spoiled brat Jeremy. He sighed 'thinking about the monsters that would pick fights with Star and how he couldn't wait to fight them' how typical of me he thought to himself.

He sat up and went towards the kitchen he knew his parents might be there. Peeking inside to check they weren't there. 'Hm maybe they went to the store like they said earlier' Marco thought. Then all of a sudden he heard a loud boom. He knew almost instantly that it was Ludo and his gang of monsters. He ran and saw Star with literal stars in her eyes as she called for Marco to come over. 'Rainbow narwhal blast' she shouted as the monsters came charging towards us.

And just like everytime they won against them. Marco knew it from the first time he met her up until now that she was gonna be one of his favorite bestfriends. And with that there adventures were only just starting.

A few months later

Marcos pov

Star really started to open up to me. We have become close almost like siblings even. She told me alot about her home and the other dimensions. She told me about her ex boyfriend Tom Lucitor. I honestly wasn't expecting her to go into detail about him or there relationship but I'm glad she trust me. Honestly he seems like a totally physco and I don't think I'll like him anytime soon. But I could admit that the way she described him would have anyone smitten. Not that I was or anything but you gotta admit that intimate details about there relationship could have anybody vicouriously living through her relationship. Not that it was a inappropriate relationship just a regular wholesome kind. But that's not important right now. Star eventually gets up and starts talking.

"Marco let's go shopping I've never been to the earth stores before" she said with excitement dripping . I laugh as I shake my head. "Star we have school soon so maybe after and I'll even make my nachos " I say to her. She groans but smiles. "Alright let's go to school" she says as we grab our backpacks and head for the bus stop. Star was jumping around and greeting everyone just bringing the joy that she normally does to people. Smiling and chatting away. Normally I wouldn't like the cheerfulness but for Star I could manage. Finally the bus came and we got got on. I started to think about my long time crush Jackie Lynn Thomas. She was the perfect girl. The apple of my teenage boy life and yet the girl I might never get. I sigh as I picture her pretty platinum blonde hair with that tile color strip in her head. And her beautiful blue eyes and perfect smile. By the time I fully imagine her Star shakes me and we leave the bus.

We walk through the school as per usual when I stand by my locker trying to look cooler. Jackie is coming in 5 4 3 2 1. I look up and smile slightly as she skates by and waves to me. I wave back and once she's gone I slide down in bliss. "Way to go Marco this time you actually manage to wave back " Star says proudly to me. I quickly stand up. "Yeah in about a few months I'll finally get the courage to ask her out" I say smiling. Star just raises an eyebrow and doesn't say anything. Shrugging her sholders she just looks at me reasuring and smiles. "Alright Marco it's time to get to class though I'm pretty sure the teacher still hates me" she says with a slight shiver going down her back. I laugh hard. "Well of course she will Miss.Skullnick is a hideous monster now. And U ruined her chances or attempts at love many times" I say crackling up. Star pouts. " Marco it was an honest mistake, it could have happened with anyone" Star says in a slight pout. Rolling my eyes I grab her arm and we head inside I could tell this was gonna be a long day ahead of us.