Tony was flying around Stark Tower in the Mark 85. He scanned the interior of the tower, and saw the original Avengers apprehending Loki, the backside of Hawkeye pointing the bow at Loki's face while the Avengers surrounded him.

"Got to hustle, Cap," Tony warned. "Things look like they're just about wrapped up here."

---

Steve in Stark Tower, walked toward the elevator.

"Got it," Steve replied. "I'm approaching the elevator now."

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now," 2012!Loki said.

"All right, get him on his feet," 2012!Tony ordered. "We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up."

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit," Tony began as Captain America walked in his 2012!suit, "did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony," Steve shot back.

Tony whispered, "It's ridiculous."

"I think you look great, Cap," Scott complimented. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." He did a patriotic salute.

"Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" 2012!Natasha asked.

"STRIKE team's coming to secure it," 2012!Tony replied.

A HYDRA team including Rumlow and Sitwell entered.

"We can take that," 2012!Sitwell said, taking Loki's scepter from 2012!Natasha, "off your hands."

"By all means," 2012!Natasha stated. "Careful with that thing."

"Unless you want your mind erased," 2012!Clint added. "And not in a fun way."

"We promise to be careful," 2012!Sitwell reassured.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asked.

"They are S.H.I.E.L.D...." Tony replied. "Well, actually HYDRA. But, we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean... they look like bad guys."

"You're small, but you're talking loud."

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," 2012!Steve informed.

2012!Loki transformed into Steve for a second in imitation and repeated, "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" He transformed back. "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be..."

2012!Thor slapped on a device on Loki's mouth to make him quiet. "Shut up."

"All right, you're up, little buddy," Tony said as he looked at the briefcase with the Tesseract. "There's our Stone."

Scott, lying on Tony's shoulder, replied, "All right. Flick me."

Tony flicked Scott onto his 2012!self, right into his beard. 2012!Tony then scratched his beard, dropping present Scott onto 2012!Tony's reactor.

All of the 2012!Avengers got in an elevator. Hulk went to follow, but found the elevator full.

"Move," 2012!Hulk ordered.

"Whoa!" 2012!Thor exclaimed.

"Whoa, whoa," 2012!Tony said. "Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached."

"Take the stairs."

"Yeah." Hulk drew his fist back right as the elevator door closed. "Stop. Stop!"

Hulk followed through with the punch, making a dent in the wall right where the door was and muttered in a pissed tone, ""Take the stairs!" Hate the stairs!"