⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 01୧ ⎯⎯

PREVIOUSLY

"Yes, that's what it says on the board, the big event everyone in school looks forward to! The super fun and exciting school trip!" "But don't worry! I'll be there supervising the whole time!" "Now that you're all here safe and sound. Let's set off for our fun school trip!"

*rattle rattle*

The ground suddenly began shaking. Killua ran over to Gon, grabbing his arm just in case.

PRESENT

Suddenly they were on what looked to be a tropical island.

"Killua, you can let go of my arm now." Gon whispered to him.

Killua's face turned pink as he let go of Gon's arm. Usami came up to the two boys and handed them each a handbook.

"Thank you, Ms. Usami!" Gon said, smiling.

"Yeah, whatever." Killua said, his face turning back to normal.

"You're all here! To help bring everyone closer... I've prepared a kick-off activity for you!" Usami shouted, revealing a swimsuit.

~|#|~

"You guys aren't going to change?" Akane asked Killua and Gon.

"Nah, Killua doesn't like swimming, and I don't want him feeling left out!" Gon lied, they were sitting on the beach.

"Alright!" Akane ran off into the water.

Gon laid down on Killua's lap, making Killua blush.

"I-idiot! What are you doing?!"

"I'm tired!!! And your lap is like a pillow!"

"E-ehhhh?"

Gon giggled.

"One! Two! Three! Testin'! Can y'all hear me?" A voice rumbled. "Sorry 'Fur' that nasty wait! The real star is here! So wrap up this stupid pre-show and round up at Jabberwock park on the freakin' double!"

"This voice... it can't be!" Usami exclaimed. "Oh! Oh no! I must do something!" She then proceeded to run off screaming. "This is terri-bad!!!"

Killua and Gon quickly stood up, both in fighting positions.

"Did ya hear me okay?! Get yer sorry butts ta Jabberwock park pronto!" The voice demanded. Soon enough everyone began getting out of the water and making their way to Jabberwock park. Killua and Gon looked at each other before following the others.

~|#|~

When they arrived they were met with a bear that was half black and half white.

"Hey there kiddos! Glad ta see ya al here. I'm Monokuma. An' in case ya didn't know, I'm the Headmaster of yer school!" He struck a pose before snapping his fingers. "An' y'all are now..." He paused. "Here on a school killin' trip!"

There were a couple gasps.

"A what?"

"Killing?!"

"Yup! A school killin' trip!"

"What the hell...?"

"Hey! Cut the crap!" Akane shouted.

"Ooh! Careful Jock-O-Rama! It's against the rules ta threaten me!" There was a whirring sound as the statue moved, pointing a massive gun at the group. Killua grabbed Gon's shoulder, ready to shove the spiky haired male behind him. "But if ya insist on that tough talk..."

"Don't be silly! That's not happening on my watch!" Usami popped up.

"Give me lip eh?!" Monokuma pounced onto Usami.