Pt 2 (Lilith POV)

Pt 2: The After Effects

As my dear friend Hooty has said, due to the fact that he killed Belos in one-to-one combat, he is now King Hooty the First but, what happened after Hooty became king? That is what I will be explaining here.

After Hooty emerged victorious, he was immediately appointed as king and asked me to be his advisor and of course, I agreed. Our first act as the iconic duo of the Boiling Isles was to tell everyone of Beloses evil intentions behind the Day of Unity and to request the help of local scientists to repair the portal and find a source of energy similar to titans blood to power it. Almost everybody in the whole of Blight industries gladly accepted this task, except for Odalia but, she's a sore loser.

A few weeks later King (not King Hooty just King) came into the lab because he hurt his knee and needed a band-aid. Alidor pointed out that, like Titan's blood, King's blood was blue and that we should probably conduct further tests to compare the two.

Belive-it-or-not, Alidor was actually correct! King's blood was chemically indifferent to Titan's blood in every way so they could use it to power the portal! This also meant that King was a Titan but, I don't think I should be the one to talk to about that.

Luz was able to return to the human realm and-after some arguing-made a plan to live on the Boiling Isles every weekend and Gus was able to visit the human realm and learn about "Human stuff" during his free time. (According to my sister he's Camila's new favorite child. The only thing left to fix is Hunter's crippling mental health and... I'm not about to talk about that. You could ask Willow about it though!