"-It's too strong.." Yennefer speaks out. "I don't care.." Geralt responds back taking out one of his strongest potions immediately drinking it. The monster roars before hitting the shield. The force of the hit causes Geralt to fall back a couple feet away from Yennefer, his sword dropping out of his hand. It doesn't take much for him to recover from that though. In mere seconds.

He pushes himself back up and rushes back towards the monster his eyes black with veins and his skin pale as snow under the moonlight. It roars in anger, charging at Geralt.

The witcher goes to grab his sword before swinging, cutting through the monster's neck severing the creature's head, causing it to drop lifelessly down beside the witcher. Geralt drops to his knees and collapses on his side, panting harshly.

He glances over at Yennefer for only a second before his eyes roll back into his head, losing consciousness. Yennefer instantly rushes over to him.

"Geralt!" she yells worriedly kneeling down and checking him for injuries. She places her palm over his opened wounds. Yennefer felt Geralt stiffen beneath her palm as a surge of magic flowed out of her, covering the wounds immediately.

Geralt let out a pained groan as the healing works it's way through his system. Once the wounds have been healed enough Yennefer removes her palms. She watches as Geralt starts to breathe normally, his heartbeat returning to it's normal slow rate.

He'll be okay..

Yennefer stands up, wiping snow and dirt off of her dress. She walks over to the creature's decapitated head which lays next to the witchers legs. Carefully, she lifts the head up and holds it between her hands noticing how it resembled a wolf.

"..Where did you come from?" she questions aloud. The creature merely stared at her blankly with lifeless dark eyes. She couldn't tell what kind of creature it was though, She sighed heavily running a hand through her hair.

There was nothing to do now except wait for Geralt to wake up, he was still vulnerable in unconsciousness. Her attention turns back to Geralt, noticing he was starting to stir. She kneels down by his side again. hesitantly touching the witcher's armored arm.

He mumbles something incoherently before his eyes open slowly. He stares at her blearily, his expression slightly dazed. "..Bird.."

~~~~
Jaskier woke up with a gasp, he looked wildly around the unfamiliar room for a few moments trying to figure out where he was. when he attempted to move he noticed he was forced into a kneeling position, His wrists, neck and ankles were all bound tightly by chains and he no longer was wearing Geralt's cloak in fact he was completely shirtless only having his trousers on.

He furrowed his brows, he tried desperately pulling against them. "Help!" he yelled loudly hoping someone or maybe even a ghost would hear him. Jaskier started panicking.

What happened to him? How did he end up here?

As if to answer his own question, someone suddenly came bursting through the door of the room startling Jaskier badly, The person stopped walking, clearly surprised that Jaskier's awake.

But this person wasn't a human at all, Jaskier could see that immediately. the top half was completely bare, while the bottom half was covered in dark hair. Jaskiers gaze then trailed up the stranger's body. He was tall, well over 6 foot and muscular.

Jaskier's heart began hammering inside his chest at the sight of him. 'What was happening!? Why was this monster so intimidating? And why did he seem so familiar??'

The creature walks slowly towards him, his steps heavy. "So...you finally decided to wake up."

"..Who are you?" Jaskiers voice cracked a little, he hated how his breathing seemed shaky. "How did I
get here? Where am I?"