Part 7

Soon their college ended .

Yn : I want to study abroad further.

Taehyung : I'll also study further in abroad.

Yn : Which country ?

Taehyung :USA !!

Yn : UK !!

Taehyung's heart was aching because he'll be away for the first time . What if Yn found any boy for her . Will he able to manage to move on with his broken heart.

Taehyung : What's about dating thing? Do you want to date someone ?

Yn : I don't know. If I like someone further !!

Taehyung's heart crashed that moment .

Taehyung : Won't you miss me when you'll go abroad !!

Yn : Why not ? But I've to be stronger as this is my decision to study abroad far away from everyone.

Taehyung just nodded looking away .

These days Yn just distanced herself so that Taehyung didn't fall for her more . But little did she know that this distance made him crave for her more . Taehyung was hurt . His heart was broken but still a smile always crept in his smile seeing her bright face with her bright smile .

Taehyung : I'll go now . Mom must be waiting for me .

Yn : Taehyung !! I want to tell you that my flight is after a week .

Taehyung froze . He didn't expect to that she's gonna leave him this quickly.

Taehyung : Oh ok . I'll meet you before your flight .

Yn nodded.

Taehyung : Take care . Bye .

Taehyung faked a smile and went from there because he wouldn't able to control his tears .

Yn sighed and went away from there .

|| Taehyung's house ||

Taehyung's mom was sitting on the couch when Taehyung came and kept his head on her lap .

Taehyung : Mom !! She's leaving me . Mom she's going away from me .

Taehyung's mom tensed up hearing her child's cracked voice .

Tae/ Mom : What happened Tae?

Taehyung : Mom ! Y-yn !! She's going to UK after a week !! She's leaving me Mom . She's going away from me . My heart is broke again . It's paining now . The pain is more than before .

He started to cry harder .

Tae/Mom : Tae !! My dear !! Listen to me . Here look at me .

Taehyung looked at his mom with teary eyes while sniffing of course she got hurt seeing her son's state but she's a mother she had to be strong .

Tae/Mom : Do you love her truly ?

Taehyung nodded .

Tae/Mom : Then believe in your love Tae . If your love towards is strong then fate will bring her automatically towards you . Believe in yourself and your love . It'll take some time . Don't cry dear . You've to wait .

Taehyung : What if she finds someone else.

Tae/Mom : Don't think like that !! We'll see later . Now just go with the flow . And bid her goodbye with a bright smile .

Taehyung nodded while sniffing .

Taehyung : Will I able to tell her my feelings someday !!

Tae/Mom : You will my dear . Just wait for some times .