Part 3

Yn and Taehyung was cycling around the whole city as it was Sunday and it was their favourite things to do .

They both stopped at a park to take rest for some minutes .

Yn was tensed about something from few days and Taehyung noticed it .

They were enjoying cold breeze together comfortably when Taehyung broke the silence.

Taehyung : Candy !! If you won't mind can you tell me about why your tensed ?

Yn sighed heavily .

Yn : Tae !! Since few days , mine and mom's opinion is not matching . I ended up talking rudely with her . I felt so hurt . I regretted but to my dumb ass I also don't apologize. I felt so hurt when I realized I did wrong . I should've understand. But I ---

Her voice cracked at the end and she couldn't express herself properly .

Taehyung knew it and he understood that she couldn't express her care and love properly to her closed ones because she's shy .

Tae turned her by her face to face and saw her eyes were teary and she was controlling herself from break down .

Taehyung cupped her face and caressed her cheeks .

Taehyung : You can cry if you want . It's not embarrassing.

Yn couldn't able to hold back . She finally broke down in front of him.

Her tears were falling and Taehyung was continuously wiping those with his thumbs .

His heart was stabbed by those tears which fell on his hand .

Yn : Tae I want to express my love towards them but I can't . Why am I so cruel ?

Taehyung : Don't be insecure about yourself . Everyone has one . Don't be sad about and they are your parents who loves you more than anyone in this world . They definitely understand you especially aunty . I know her . Hmm . Now you've enough  cried . Now stop . Don't cry . It's enough now.

Taehyung kept caressing his thumb on her cheeks .

She sniffed and wiped her tears with her palms.

Yn smiled softly at him . Taehyung also smiled back . She knew Taehyung never gonna tease about her breakdown later as she was sensitive about those things and Tae was aware about that .

Yn : Tae you're the best . I'm lucky to have a friend like you .

Taehyung looked away awkwardly as he felt hurt again hearing friend but afterwards smiled forcefully.

Taehyung : Me too .

Yn : Were you forced to say that you're lucky to have me as a friend .

Taehyung : No no . Why would I ? I'm really lucky to have you as my .... Friend .

Taehyung ( In mind ) : Also as s a lady who  captured my heart .

He said smiling at her .

Yn : Btw Taehyung !!! Should I date ?

Taehyung widened his eyes .

Taehyung : With whom ?

Yn : You know my one and only  crush ! 

She said shyly .

Taehyung : Your crush ?? Wait . Haha---- lol . Kim Namjoon never gonna be yours .

Yn : Yahh ;!! What you said ?? I'll pray to God so that he could give namjoon oppa to me .

Taehyung : And I'll pray so that you can't have him .

Yn : Are you my friend or what huh ??

Taehyung : Your best friend. He's a rapper and we're a normal human . Nah never possible .

Yn : Never possible can be possible right ?

Taehyung : Yeah yeah !!

He said rolling his eyes .

Yn : Ok then I'll also pray so that you can't get the girl whom you will love .

She said jokingly but it hurted Taehyung a lot but he said forcedly .

Taehyung : Don't worry I'll make her mine .

Yn : You won't force her right ?

Taehyung : Yes because I will just want her happiness. If she finds happiness in other man , then I'll be happy .

Yn : Aww !! So sweet of you . Don't worry I'll be there then go comfort you like you did to me today .

Taehyung ( In mind ) : How can you comfort me when the girl is you .

Taehyung : Ok let's stop this topic and head towards home . Shall we ? It's late already .

Yn : Ok .

Then they went from there .