Episode 23

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ?

Looking up from his phone, Beomgyu nods his head with a bright smile on his face and greets everyone. "Yes yes. I'm okay with the cameras."

He's dressed in a simple yet elegant black suit with his red bangs parted slightly in the middle, exposing his parts of his forehead.

"Hi viewers, sorry for the long break. Both Taehyun and I were really busy for the past few months... and today's actually his graduation! Hyuka's too" Beomgyu gives the filming camera a small wave, "just waiting to pick up the flowers right now and I'll be leaving to the university after that. Apparently Taehyun and the rest are already there. I'm running a bit late because..."

"Uncle!" A child's voice came sounding from the side.

The camera zooms out and pans to the right where a small boy with big round eyes and fluffy brown hair stood with a stalk of flower in his hand.

"I swear to god, I am not your uncle!" Beomgyu groans, "and where did you get that flower?! You can't just pick anything up recklessly in the florist shop... are you going to make me to pay for it?"

ᴡʜᴏ... ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ?

Bending down to meet the little boy's level, Beomgyu gently removed the flower from his hand before looking up at the camera, his arms wrapping around the boy to prevent him from running all around, "I have no idea. Came to pick up my bouquet of flowers when I saw him crying on the sidewalk outside. Probably lost. Had to calm him down for a good 20 minutes. I'm taking him to the police station later since he wouldn't say if he was here with his parents or- YAH!" Beomgyu raises his voice when the boy broke free and went bending one of a carnation's stalk accidentally.

"I told you not to run around!" Beomgyu sighs as he lifts the small boy up and picks up the bent flower. "Look what you did! Poor flower's going to cry because it's hurt."

"It's gowing to cry?" the brown haired boy asks, looking up at Beomgyu with innocent shining orbs.

"Yes, because it's injured" Beomgyu replies.

"Then I'll cry wif it."

"Wait, that's not-"

As if he could summon tears anytime and anywhere, the boy bursts out crying, big fat tears running down his pink rosy cheeks.

Befuddled, Beomgyu's hands froze mid air, not knowing how he's supposed to react or do.

Snapping out his stupor, he pulls the boy into a comforting hug, his fingers gingerly brushing through the boy's soft brown locks, "I'm sorry. You don't have to cry for... with it. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to let you know that you needed to be careful with flowers because they're fragile. You only have to apologise to it."