Episode 7

ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴘɪᴄʏ

ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜱᴘɪᴄʏ. ᴡᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀᴍᴇɴ'ꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟʙᴇɪɴɢ.

Beomgyu tilts his head to one side as he stands impossibly close to one of the AI cameras installed and smiles when the camera follows him.

"Taehyun, did you see that? It followed, look!" Beomgyu steps away from the camera and shifts to one side. "It's so cute."

"Hmm" Taehyun watches from behind the camera and sips on his morning coffee, "why don't you have work today again?"

"Soobin gave me a break."

"He seriously gives you too many breaks."

"Well, I'm not the only secretary and I actually work my ass off when it's work time. Christmas is nearing too" Beomgyu finally stops playing with the camera and ties his hair into a small ponytail with the hairband around his wrist. He's dressed in a white turtle neck and black slacks with a pair of thin rimmed round glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. "Finish up your coffee, we're going shopping."

"You're going alone."

"You don't want free stuff?" Beomgyu asks.

"I'm going" Taehyun chugs his morning coffee and returns to his room to get ready.

"This kid..." Beomgyu shakes his head and sighs softly. He grabs his beige coat and waits for the younger at entrance of the penthouse.

Taehyun comes dressed similarly, wearing the black coat Beomgyu had bought for him.

"I didn't know you like coupling outfits, that's so sweet" Beomgyu coos, knowing very well that it will very much irritate and annoy him.

"Fuck" Taehyun curses and looks down at his own outfit. It was unintentional. "I'm going to change."

"No, you look very good in the coat" Beomgyu firmly says, also knowing very well that Taehyun will take any compliment given to him.

"Damn right" Taehyun pulls his shoulders back proudly and judges Beomgyu from head to toe. "You look like a bookworm."

"Elegant, sophisticated and pretty, thank you very much."

"Like a boring literature professor" Taehyun adds as he puts on his shoes.

"Whatever you say, I know I look good" Beomgyu shrugs and opens the door for himself to walk out of.

Taehyun follows right after, with an AI camera trailing behind them, "what are you buying?"

"Christmas presents and lots of bread because I'm craving for them."

"What's in for me?"

"Presents" Beomgyu shrugs as they enter the lift. "Anything you want in particular though? Apart from cash."