Dance D'amour

sooooo... I'm back, I casted Lilith Czar or Julliet Simms as Katé

"I still don't know how to dance." She sighed, it has been a few days since the lesson that Slughorn Gave us but she still didn't seem to understand it . "I can teach you." I said, with a glint of hope in my eyes. She sighed and finally agreed to go with me. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the astronomy tower. "So, are you going to teach me how to dance or what?" She smiled slightly at me.

"First, grab my waist." I said. She looked shocked at my sudden approach. "You want to learn how to dance or what?" I laughed at her shocked face. She nodded and placed her hand on my waist. I put my hand on her shoulder and grabbed her free hand in mine. "Now, you just need to follow my lead." I started dancing around the room and she followed, stepping on my feet most of the time but it felt so surreal, I was dancing with THE Bellatrix Black. "Okay I give up." She let go of my waist and hand and sat down on the hard floor. "Come on Bella, you did a great job for someone who doesn't know how to dance." I tried to cheer her up. "Easy for you to say. How do I know which step you are going to take next?" She asked me. "You wanna know my secret?" I asked as I sat beside her. "Yes please." she said. "It's all in the eyes." I said simply. "What do you mean, 'It's all in the eyes'?" She asked me, very confused. "Yeah, it's like communicating through the eyes." I said. I got back up to my feet and went to stand in front of Bellatrix. "May I have this dance, my lady?" I faked a very heavy British accent. Bellatrix laughed and looked up at me, then she grabbed my hand and pulled me in by the waist. Our noses are almost touching. "Well, buy me a drink first." I laughed.

"Haha, very funny Belov." She said sarcastically.

-

"See it wasn't that hard, was it?" We are still dancing, even though it was almost time for dinner. Suddenly Bella stopped dancing and looked me in the eyes. It felt like hours went by when she started to lean in. I'm doing the same. When finally our lips touched it seemed like fireworks exploited, I know it sounds cheesy but it really felt like that. Our lips started to move together, we pulled a part gasping for air. Bella's eyes went from a soft expression to a very shocked one.

"Are you okay Bella?" I asked. "I have to go." She said quickly and then ran down the stairs of the astronomy tower. "Bella, wait..." I tried running after her but she was long gone.

-

"This is awful." I let out a big dramatic sigh as I fell down on my bed, face down. "It's not, she will get over it." Niko tried to convince me. "It is pretty bad." Alex said under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. While the guys glared at him I just wanted to drown in my sorrow. The girl I've liked for years, who is one of my best friends, doesn't want to talk to me because I kissed her. "We have to go Belov, we don't want that stupid cat following us." Niko got up with Akex and walked out of the room."It really isn't that bad, now get some sleep Katé." Ryan pulled my blanket over my body and left my dorm. How could I be so stupid? Why did I have to kiss her? Ugh.

-

"Come on get up." Ryan pulled my arm as he tried to get me out of bed. "We will be late for breakfast, Katrina." He pulled a little harder. "No, I don't want to go." I huffed, refusing to move. "It will be fine Katé." He kept on trying. "Don't you get it Ry?" I turned around now facing the boy. "I really like her and she may not feel the same way but I still want to be her friend. Now I fucked it up." My voice cracked at the last part. "You didn't fucked it up. You can't hide your feelings forever Katé." He sat down next to me on my bed.

-

After some more trying Ryan finally got me out of my bed. "I see you got her up." Alexander and Niko came walking next to us as we walked together to the Great Hall for breakfast. "I did." Ryan said, with pride. "Could we sit with you guys at the Hufflepuff table?" I asked the two Hufflepuffs. "Sure you can, the others won't mind." Niko said cheerfully. Niko was that kind of person that could see the positive side in everything and everyone, he is that type of person that is all happy and active at 6 am in the morning after a party. While the rest of us have a hangover he would try and cheer us up. He remembered all of the little things you tell him, if you tell him at 3am in a random parking lot that you like double stuffed Oreos with chocolate milk, he would get that for you the next day, even though you were too drunk to remember it, he would. Sometimes I would think that I'm not worthy of him. He is so kind, sweet, funny and loyal that he seems too good to be true. "Thank You."

"Yo Niko, what's Belov doing here?" some random Hufflepuff asked. "She is just having breakfast with us." Niko answered casually. "Well, as weird as this is, welcome to the Hufflepuff table Belov." The guy said and turned back to his breakfast. "See, they don't mind you being here." Alex said. "Now eat." He puts some bacon on my plate and then on his own. "Yes mum"

-

"What class do we have now?" I asked Ryan who was walking besides me. "I think transfiguration." He answered me, as we walked into the classroom not many seats were free. When I looked around the room I saw Bella sitting with Rita Skeeter looking rather bored or deep in her thoughts, not paying attention to what Rita was saying. Then she snapped out of her thoughts and her gaze turned to look into mine, when I waved at her rather awkwardly she just turned back to Rita. I just stood there, in the middle of the classroom stunned and heart broken because of that stupid kiss.