Hello, My Name Is......

Hello Мои тыквы I have no idea why I started this book while I still have to work on another one.

Hello I'm Katrina/katé Elzizaveta Belov. This is my story on how I met the love of my life. It all started at my first year of hogwarts.

Im at Parton 9 3/4 with my friends Alex, Ethan Niko and Ryan. When we got into the train we searched for a free cabinet (or whatever it's called). When we found one we all sat down. And just talked about random shit. " But Ethan your mum is the sweetest person I've ever met." I said to him. Before he could respond he got interrupted by the trolley lady. "Anything from the trolley dears?" she asked us. "No thank you ma'am I don't need anything." I said. "I want some." Nikolay jumped on his feet. Of course he bought a lot of things and that man is still skinny as fuck. "You know my Бабушка (grandmother) tried to make chocolate frogs so she didn't had to spend her money on it." He said with his thick Russian accent. "We know, you've told us that like 200 times." Alex said clearly annoyed.

~le time skip to Hogwarts 'cause I'm lazy asf~

We finnaly arrived at the parron. After a lot of arguing and talking about Nikolays grandma don't ask me why. We had to step into some boats and quess with who I was in a boat with. Nikolay, Alex, Ethan and Ryan. We stepped out of the boats into the hallways of hogwarts. When we were in the hallways we had to stop at some door where a strict looking lady was. "Welcome to hogwarts. The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.
"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours." she paused for a few secondes." I shall return when we are ready. " and then she just left.

The students started talking to each other. I wasn't really paying attention what the guys were saying. But I have a good reason for it, this really cute girl was standing next to us. She has long brown cruly hair, she is so pretty. Then the lady came back."The ceremony is about to start." you know what I'm not gonna fuck with her like she is scary ass hell. "Now, form a line." she told us "And follow me." The tall doors opened revealing four long tables with lots of students sitting at them. And a table in front of the four tables with all the staff sitting on them. While we walked to the front we looked around. Candles flying, the ceiling was like the sky. It is beautiful. When we were at the front they stopped us. There was this stool in front of us with a hat on it. Out of fucking no where the hat began to sing. Like what the actual fuck. After the hat was finished the hall burst out in a loud applaus. The hat bowwed to all the four tables. Then the woman stepped forward holding a roll of parchment. And she began calling names. "Anderson, Ethan" Ethan stepped forward poor thinh you could see how nervous he is. He sat down on the stool and the woman put the hat on his head. It was silent for a moment but then the hat yelled "HUFFELPUF" the whole huffelpuf table burst out clapping. I kinda knew it. "Belov, Katerina" well fuck.

739 words

Hello Мои тыквы I felt like this chapter is long enough so yeah.