love

Bella and I got closer I even met one of her sister's Andromeda. She was nice. This year is our fourth year here at Hogwarts and Bellatrix's other sister is joining, Narcissa.

-

"Hey Bella." I gave her a hug as I saw her in the train. When I looked over her shoulder a girl was standing there with blonde hair. "Katé, this is my sister Narcissa, Narcissa this is Katé." We both said hello to each other and sat down.

-

"Do you think she's also gonna be in Slytherin?" The sorting was going on right now and Bellatrix and Andromeda are waiting for their sister to get sorted. "Of course she's gonna get sorted in Slytherin or our parents will kill her." Bella answered not bothering to look at me. "Black, Narcissa" professor McGonagall spoke. She came to the front and sat on the stool. Before the hat could even touch her head at already yelled Slytherin. We sheered and she stood of the stool and walked over to the table and went sitting next to Andromeda who was sitting across Bellatrix and I.

-

Later that night I was still up. I heard a knock on the door. "Katé?" I heard from the other side of the door. I opened it revealing Bella. "What's up Bella?" I let her in my dorm. "Rita and Dolores are so fucking annoying, I can't fucking sleep. So I was wondering if I could sleep with you."  my heart skipped a beat after those words came out of her mouth. She is asking if she could sleep with me. "Sure." I lift the blanket of me. Without hesitation she jumped into the bed. "Thank you Katé." She hugged me.

-

The next morning I woke up with my hand holding Bella's hand. I quickly let her go and got up. As I came back from the bathroom a saw in the corner of my eye Bella stirring in bed. "Morning." She stretched a little and looked at me "Morning Katé."

-

It was almost Christmas and they wanted us to get together with all the Slyhterins in the common room, the couch and the tables are moved to the side. Then the head of Slytherin, professor Slughorn spoke up. "This year we will be doing something different the other years, we are having a Christmas ball." he took a pause before he continued. "And I don't want you to ruin the reputation of the Slytherin house in one stupid night." the man walked over to the side of the boys. "I am watching you Mr.Zabini." 

-

"Do you have a date Bella?" I looked at her. "Nope, you?" she positioned my head back so I was looking forward. She was braiding my hair. "No, a few people asked me out. But I said no to all of them." "Why?" she picked a hair tie. "Because I don't like them." she let go of my hair. "What about we go together? As friend." she added that last part a little faster. "I would love to Bella."