Thirty

Note: Sorry for not updating, I'm doing exams for university before the fall break. 

Also, I know everything's a mess, I didn't expect everything to become a mess but please bare with me I'll clean it up soon. Promise. 

Warning: 

mentions of sex, blood, violence, hunger, mentions of alcohol

Edited April 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

It was like a fever dream, when the car pulled up there they were. Hayley and Klaus were reunited with Hope. And Kol and I were back with our kids happily holding each of them in my arms tightly. 

I was sitting with my kids playing with them while Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah were staking firewood.

"Curse on the newborns?" Rebekah asked. "What the bloody hell does that mean?"

"What does it matter?" Kol interjected while placing the firewood in. 

"Well according to Finn," Klaus said. "Our sister didn't die of the plague. She was taken by Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson firstborn for eternity."

"How do we even know it's true?" Elijah questioned. 

"According to our said deranged mother," Kol then spoke up. "Dahlia grew desperate enough to where she created the spell for me and Clarissa to have children."

"So you're saying that our Aunt Dahlia has been watching us over the centuries?" Elijah questioned. 

"It would make sense, I mean just look at your lovely little sister," Klaus gestured towards Rebekah.

Right, there was also something else we found shocking upon our arrival. Rebekah, who we left two and a half months ago seeing as it's December and we left her in early October, was suddenly pregnant. And not just any pregnant she looked to be near her term, so how the hell did that happened in two months?