Fourteen

Author's Note: I have a confession, this book has from the first draft I made previous before publishing (or even considering publishing it) always been the idea revolving around the friendship/relationship between Kol, Clarissa, and Kaleb. That idea has always been there. Though the situations have been written out in different ways I ultimately decided once I was writing this version out that Kol in Kaleb's body wasn't happening. Really because this version of Kol and Esther don't really get along and how he'll be portrayed in season 2 of the originals will add even more to their already rocky relationship and soon you'll see why. 

If you're not into that poly-relationship I promise you this not everything is romance. Kaleb has his own arc and his own adventure but Clarissa, at least for him, will always be his first and only love. He just rather has her as a friend/best friend than not be part of her life. 

But you'll see what I mean. Also this chapter is quite long about 4,500 words long.

One more thing, we're heading back to Mystic Falls!

With that enjoy!

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

⚠️Warnings:⚠️

-Cursing

-smut

-mentions of death

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I tucked Danny and Kyle into bed. then went over to my baby's crib and saw him sound asleep. I felt Kol's presence behind me while I pulled away from Nate and turned to him.

We just stood there looking at each other for a moment. I woke up on the way to the compound and truth be told I didn't know why I pass out. And despite being sad over Davina, I now had about five hours left to finish the binding ceremony with Kaleb. 

"He's waiting downstairs," Kol grumbled. 

"I could stay," I told him. "I don't care about magic anyways--"

Kol grabbed my waist and pulled me against him then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back before pulling away. 

"Kol..."

"Listen to me," Kol whispered. "He can have you for now but after this every time he touches you the way I should I will hold you, hostage, in our bed and do everything twice."