Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Louis takes his mouth off Harry's penis "I'm sorry baby I gotta prep you" Louis stands up and starts kissing Harry's neck. Louis adds in another finger stretching his boyfriend out Harry moans even louder and Louis smashes his lips against his chocking back Harry's moan.

Louis parts their lips still fingering him and he shushes Harry bring his finger to his lips, Harry nods and bites his lower lip to choke back his moans. Louis leans in to his ear and whispers "Good boy~" to Harry as he finishes prepping him.

Turing Harry around to face the mirror, Louis slides his pants down along with this boxers and he takes out his penis. Lining it up with Harry's bum hole he licks his fingers with some spit and rubs it on his dick and then shoves inside of Harry. Tears of pain and pleasure come down Harry's face as he uses both of his hands to cover his mouth.

Louis waits a second for Harry to get use to it and adjusted, Harry looks at Louis in the mirror and nods his head and Louis begins thrusting in and out of Harry repeatedly the sound of smacking and muffled whimpers could be heard echoing through the bathroom of the plane.

"Mmm you feel so good baby~" Louis whispers to Harry kissing his neck and then his ear as he continues to thrust into him deeply abusing his prostate.

Tears of pleasure roll down Harry's face as he looks at himself and his blued eyed lover fuck each other in the airplane bathroom right in front of the mirror. Harry takes one of his hands and starts jerking himself off, the with the intense pleasure he was feeling from Louis it hard for him not to.

Louis takes one of his hands and grips Harry curls yanking his head back and pounding harder. Harry's pumping become faster as he removed his hand from his mouth to whisper "Lou i'm about to cum".

Louis nods in agreement "Together?" he whispers to Harry and both boys release their seed together, Harry's shooting at the mirror and Louis shooting inside of Harry.

After this Harry could've swore Louis gave him another child, the two boys take a breather and Louis pulls out cleaning up himself and his lover. He caresses Harry's face kissing him on the forehead "I love you so much you know that?" he says hugging him tightly.

The two exit the bathroom hand in hand they return to their seats buckling up and getting comfortable. Louis hands Harry his neck pillow and his blue and white heart blanket that they got as a matching set (Louis was pink and white) they put their blankets over each other, Harry rest his head on Louis shoulder and Louis rest his head on Harry's.

Closing his eyes to go sleep Louis hears a little noise, smiling he opens his eyes and looks down at Harry he has his eye shut really tight trying to ignore the obvious sounds of his stomach growling. Getting up and reaching into the overhead compartment with the bags in it Louis pulls out a backpack with some snacks in it, tapping Harry he hands him the opened backpack and Harry smiles sheepishly rummaging through the backpack and getting out the some his desired snacks.

Louis just holds the bag and snuggles up to Harry as best as he can will Harry eats and is happy.

They can't remember what time they fell asleep but by time they woke up it's almost time to land in India. The flight attendants were coming by taking orders and collecting trash from the passengers, when the flight attendants got to Louis and Harry. Harry was still sleep and Louis was awake, this flight attendant was young with red hair and brown eyes. She must've been new and never seen celebrities on a airline before.

"H-hi are you guys done with all of that?" she asked nervously looking Louis in his blue eyes. "Uh yeah actually all of it you can take" Louis says adjusting his blanket as he starts gathering the trash to hand to the flight attendant.

As she receives the trash she stands there holding it because she is lost in the trance that is Louis eyes, you only hear stories about how beautiful his eyes are, only pictures and videos catch their beauty but not their hypnosis.

A another flight attendant saw her and sucked her teeth walking over to her and smiling speaking through her teeth; "Say thank you sir and walk to throw the trash away Maryland" the girl wakes out the trance and immediately heads to throwing the trash away taking her cart with her.

The other flight attendant sighed and shook her head "Sorry Mr. Tomlinson she's new to this so your her first celebrity" the seeming younger woman but who's actually middle said to Louis.

She had died blonde hair whos roots had recently been touched up, the frown lines and crows feet weren't too visible but they were soft and they were there. Her lips no longer had their youthful look to
them, the barely kept moisture anymore and were in the process of running out of its filler that filled the lips for a full look.

"It's a good thing Harry wasn't awake, she would've really been frozen there" Louis says laughing a little looking at a quietly snoring Harry.

The flight attendant smiles and walks away leaving the two boys. Harry starts talking in his sleep as she leaves; "No Louis stop...I don't wanna wear the donut". Laughing Louis shakes Harry to wake him up.

Harry slowly opens his eyes and stretches his arms as he looks out his window and sees the sun shining and ready for the new day. "Glad to see your awake beautiful" Louis says to Harry as he looks at him his hair is kind of everywhere and he has a slight smile on his face.

In the middle of putting away their blankets Liam walked to Louis and Harry "Hey Louis do you have any condoms or like....lube" he whispered to the two boys.

"No bro sorry, your just gonna have to take Zayn raw like I did Harry" Louis says and Liam rolls his eyes. Louis and Harry giggle has Liam walks away and toward his seat.

"Zayn must be going insane right now being horny and not able to do anything about it" Harry says looking back at a frustrated Zayn.

"Well we have three more hours left in the flight so if he can hold on that long then he should be fine" Louis says getting comfortable and taking out his phone to get on twitter.

The boys had three remaining hours in there twelve hour flight, they soon be in India for the  next top on their world tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo! I know i'm not sticking to my upload schedule that I put in the authors note but i will i swear AHAHAHA😂

Don't forget to comment, share, and vote!