007 | soaking in the sun

Start from the beginning

"Okayyy."

"Addie spoils you too much."

"Nooo," Lavender shook her head.

"Yes she does!" Jack gently tickled the girl. "She brought you Spiderman on Dada's day, she lets you stay up past your bedtime, she lets you do anything you want."

"Addie really nice," she smiled.

"Yeah she is, isn't she.." he returned the smile, glancing over at his girlfriend as she shook her head at him. "She's very nice."

"I lovee her!"

"I love her too," he agreed with his daughter once again, chuckling at Adalyn's reaction before looking back at the little one. "Okay missy, let's go swim!"

"Yes!" she jumped up in excitement.

       An hour or so had past and the three had packed up their belongings and headed back to their car, putting their stuff in while Jack got Lavender changed out of her bathing suit into some clean dry clothes.

"No Dada, Addie hold me?" Lavender folded her arms at her father stopping him from picking her up afterwards.

"Okay, Addie can hold you if she wants," Jack agreed with a small playful sigh as Adalyn happily picked her up. "You two go get your ice cream then, I'll wait here."

"Do you want one?" Adalyn asked her boyfriend.

"No thanks," he shook his head, hearing her softly replied before walking off towards the ice cream van. "Remember to use to your manners Lavy."

"Yes Dada," she looked back and nodded.

Jack stood their watching the two, still blown away with how much they get along, happy that Adalyn was happier than she had been the previous week which made the thought of finally fully giving in to her wants of having a kid settling over him.

"How may I help you?" the owner smiled at the pair as the previous customers walked away with their ice cream.

"A kid's size of.. what flavor would you like cutie?" Adalyn turned her attention to the little girl.

"Chocolate please!"

"One chocolate ice cream coming right up," he replied, scooping the ice cream into a ball before placing it in the cup and adding a spoon. "Here you go kiddo, enjoy."

"Thank youuu," Lavender grabbed it from him as the elder handed some cash over to the owner.

"Keep the change," Adalyn sent him a smile and then walking away from the van. "Dada's gonna really pleased with your manner's Lavy... she was very polite, Dada, please and thank you and cute little smile to go along with it."

"Good job, soon you'll be doing it all on your own," Jack grinned. "Can I have a bite?"

"No!"

"It's okay, you eat it all up then we'll go see Mama," he responded as she nodded, more attention on her ice cream than her father.

"Okay.."

———————

tagged: adalynbarlow, jackaverymusic Liked by others

Liked by others

JackalynUpdates aww Adalyn and Lav, and the "had the best week" 🥺 (Via Jack's story!)

view all comments

User943 adalyn's so caring of lavender it's so cute

User01 aww🥺

User275 stopp this is so cute

User86 Glad to know he got to spend Father's day with Lavy !

User32 jacks found like one of the best girls to date. adalyn and lav clearly love each other
     | User710 @user32 idk if she's the BEST
        influence but at least she doesn't hate lav

june 24

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i hate when my brain likes to
think WAY ahead of where the book
currently is...👀