3

Tuesday, 7:22 a.m.

I shifted around groggily, wanting to stretch all my stiff limbs in one go, but I felt a body beneath mine. 'If I open my eyes and this ain't Kilian, I'm gonna scream.' 

"..."

"AHHH!!" 

It was Obanai. His eyes snapped wide open as he scrambled off the couch and fell on his butt. I totally scared the shit out of him. 
"Y/n?!" he yelled in confusion. 

"You're still here?! I'M still here!?" I screamed, feeling like I'm about to have a panic attack.

"Sorry! We must've fallen asleep together last night! W-what time is it??" he quickly recovered from the ground and looked at his watch. "We're really late!" he panicked. 
"Okay..I'll head home and get ready and meet you in class. Hurry!" he instructed as he grabbed his things and Kaburamaru, and zipped out the door, leaving me by myself. 

"Oh my gosh.." I whispered. My legs felt weak and I fell against a wall for support. "This cannot be happening..!" I began to cry. 'Where's my phone...' I scanned the room for my phone and spot it on the coffee table. I quickly grabbed it and tapped on Chloe's contact. She picked up almost immediately. 

"Y/n?!" she gasped. "Where are you, for real this time!"
"Chloe..." I whimpered. I felt a lump form in my throat and didn't know if I could explain the situation to her properly. 

"What's happening? Are you hurt?" she questioned. I shook my head but then realized she can't hear that, so I mustered up some voice and denied it. 
"Where are you?"
I went silent and she started calling my name in worry. I took in a deep breath to try and force out the next sentence. 
"I'm still..HERE! In this stupid..dating game!" 

"Y/n.." she started to cry too. 
"...Where's Kilian? Is he with you..?" I asked. 
"No, but I told him everything. He's really skeptical about it." she explained. 
"I wanna call him.." I said. She went quiet for a moment. "Chloe??"
"Okay..but call me back right after, okay?" 
"Okay.." I then hung up and tapped on Kilian's contact. 

"Y/n?! Where are you!" there was a mix of emotions in my boyfriend's voice, and I couldn't tell which one he was feeling more strongly.
"I don't know.." my voice started to wobble again. 

"Okay..Chloe told me what happened, and really Y/n? Isekaid??" he sounded disappointed but almost mildly amused. 'Bitch why do you sound amused, I'm literally panicking?!'
"I don't know!" 
"Okay..what's the last thing you remember? Did you run away? Come across some drugs? Maybe you didn't run away but sleep walked and got lost??" he started coming up with theories. 

"Kilian, I don't sleep walk!" I argued. 
"Alright, alright..Y/n is your location off? I can't find you anywhere."

I checked my settings, my location was on. "It's on.."
"Oh my God, Y/n.." he exhaled. He sounded really panicked too. 

"Kilian, what am I gonna do?" I asked him. 

Before he could respond, I heard the front door being unlocked and opened. I quickly turned around to find aunt Eliza, still in her work clothes, stumbling in and looking completely worn out from a long night. Her eyes widened at the sight of me. 
"Y/n, what are you still doing here?" she glanced at her phone. "You have 15 minutes until school starts!- Hey, are you good? You look pale..." 

"Y/n...who is that talking." Kilian's voice could be heard through my phone. 

"Hey Y/n, who're you talking to?" aunt Eliza asked, raising a brow in suspicion. 

Without thinking, I hung up on Kilian. "Nobody.." I mumbled. She placed a hand on her hip as she studied my face, but soon dismissed it with a sigh. "Get ready. The only way you're making it to school on time is if I drive you." she then left to her room.