Chapter 12: Kurosaki

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Karakura Town XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Standing close to the Karakura Town graveyard, two individuals traded concerned expressions as they witnessed Yuzu and Uryu leaving with the mysterious white garbed strangers. One of them was a fairly tall blonde man adorned in a button down shirt and dress pants. To his side stood a much shorter blonde haired girl with a red track suit on.

She stared at the sight incredulously, "Shinji…should we do something about that? Who are those people anyway?"

The blonde man frowned, "That wouldn't be wise, Hiyori…I've seen a few of those guys poking around this city. We know almost nothing about them…plus, it might be dangerous if things get ugly and the Soul Society finds out we're here."

"We can't just hide forever though!" She protested in annoyance.

Shinji sighed, "I know…but Urahara told us to keep a low profile. We shouldn't rush into things blindly. Plus, they're not Shinigami, so they don't really concern us."

"Pfft…where is that good for nothing bastard, Urahara, anyway? We should see if he knows anything about these people," she suggested.

Before he could reply, a third person landed behind them. They both turned around and noticed Love who seemed a bit more serious than usual. He was quick to state his reason for arriving, "Guys…all of the Shinigami in this city just got recalled back into the Soul Society. Apparently there's been an attack!"

"What?!" Shinji asked surprised, "by who?!"

"I don't know, possibly Aizen…" Love said morbidly.

"Aizen's involved?!" Shinji gritted his teeth angrily.

Hiyori seemed concerned, "We need to see Urahara right away then. Maybe he knows what's going on."

Love nodded, "The others are already on the way…Urahara will explain everything once we're all there."

"Let's go then!" Shinji said as he left without even waiting.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Urahara Shop XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Beneath the former captain's shop, the Visored were all gathered as they stood around Kisuke. Shinji, Hiyori, and Love arrived just in time to witness an opening Senkaimon and watched it curiously.

"Urahara, what's going on?!" Shinji demanded.

"Shinji, Hiyori…about time you guys showed up," Kensei sighed.

"We came as fast as we could…" Shinji stated.

"Who's coming from the Soul Society?" Hiyori asked immediately as she watched the opening doorway confused.

Lisa had her arms crossed and stared at the Senkaimon, "Did you already send word to them? I was under the impression this was going to be between us, Urahara."

"Who is coming through the Senkaimon?" Hachi wondered aloud.

Kisuke glanced back and shrugged, "Hey now, relax guys. I don't know who it is…but if they're coming directly under the shop, then I'd assume it's Isshin. If so, then you got here just in time. Perfect timing actually. Maybe now we can find out what's going on."

"Maybe he has news about what happened then," Lisa said hopefully.

Before Kisuke could say anything else, Isshin came out of the Senkaimon with Rukia at his side. Shinji stared at Isshin surprised, "Captain Shiba? So they did reinstate you?"